Andy Walker sacked from Sky Sports Scotland

esquire8

20 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

RTV loyal  so never have to see or listen to either of those wankers.

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Shite coverage though 

My Granda sits and watches the games on RTV I just can't.

Times where it's 0-0 in the 70th minute under Gio for example and full horseshoe happening and Tom Miller saying "Rangers in complete control and you feel the goal is coming any moment"

There's Andy Walker then theirs the other end of the spectrum entirely which is equally annoying tbh.

4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is an immature, tragic attention seeker imo. One dimensional Rangers hater.  

I try to avoid channels that he slabbers on. 

Not worth the lecy bill 

How anyone who still to this day impugns his fellow professional players, but is allowed to be a pundit is beyond me.

The man is a charlatan and a liar but hey ho we want him ?

And no real journalists ever question his pure Pish.

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Have a feeling he might return to Clyde 1.

I remember him on radio Savco the first time. He was on the "panel" all through the Green and Whyte fiasco,was a big "new club" pusher until a few Rangers fans called in including an insolvency lawyer and put him straight. An absolute fanny. In other words a shoe in for that station. Got it on in the car now waiting outside the Asda in Alloa and Kenny Miller is brown nosing Rodgers and Savco so much I'm amazed he hasn't suffocated. Apparently every manager Savco get be it the fat Aussie or now Rodgers Rangers fans either want to personally drive them to an airport or pray they don't appointment him. In reality I couldn't give a flying fuck who that abuse ring appoint or who they have as manager. 

15 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I remember him on radio Savco the first time. He was on the "panel" all through the Green and Whyte fiasco,was a big "new club" pusher until a few Rangers fans called in including an insolvency lawyer and put him straight. An absolute fanny. In other words a shoe in for that station. Got it on in the car now waiting outside the Asda in Alloa and Kenny Miller is brown nosing Rodgers and Savco so much I'm amazed he hasn't suffocated. Apparently every manager Savco get be it the fat Aussie or now Rodgers Rangers fans either want to personally drive them to an airport or pray they don't appointment him. In reality I couldn't give a flying fuck who that abuse ring appoint or who they have as manager. 

“Got it on in the car now”