Andy Walker sacked from Sky Sports Scotland

esquire8

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not his biggest fan but he’s far easier to listen to than Walker

He’s just a wind up merchant and that’s all he is. He’s completely different when talking about the EPL on BT Sport. 

He doesn’t bother me because he’s basically their version of Kris Boyd and he has a decent knowledge of football even if he is trying to stir the shit with us at times. 

The likes of Walker, Stewart and Hartson all just come across as bitter morons 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s just a wind up merchant and that’s all he is. He’s completely different when talking about the EPL on BT Sport. 

He doesn’t bother me because he’s basically their version of Kris Boyd and he has a decent knowledge of football even if he is trying to stir the shit with us at times. 

Best bit about Hartson for me is the constant look on his face like he’s about to burst into tears .

Walker has his moments but I've never been that bothered by him. 

Sutton, Hartson and Stewart are a million times worse.

Think all 3 of them have been allowed free reign to spout about referee conspiracy theories and imply corruption in the game with no consequences also which is absolutely criminal 

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Think all 3 of them have been allowed free reign to spout about referee conspiracy theories and imply corruption in the game with no consequences also which is absolutely criminal 

I don't like Sutton, but you can see he does it as the role of a panto villian, but Walker completely believes the bile he comes out with, which is far worse in my opinion.

38 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't like Sutton, but you can see he does it as the role of a panto villian, but Walker completely believes the bile he comes out with, which is far worse in my opinion.

Without a doubt. 

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sutton is a wind up who enjoys poking the fire and does it to keep himself relevant and employable in Scotland. 

Walker is a died in the wool fan of theirs and doesn't bother being impartial or unbiased. Listening to him and Crocker is what i'd imagine listening to celtic tv to be like. 

Worst commentary double act out there.

While I am no fan of Sutton I think you have that spot on, and to be honest I would normally watch our games on Sky with the sound so low I could hardly hear them, pair of wankers.  

7 hours ago, Broxi said:

Hartson is the worst, imo.

As insufferable as Suttonco is, it's at least very clear he's a sellik troll as a career choice. Although arguably more intelligent, insightful and potentially more damaging than Walker, at the end of the day it's completely hollow as you know he's had to stay up all night and work out what the average moron sellik fan is actually thinking before speaking or tweeting his 'opinion'. 

Walker was just a dyed in the wool bitter tim. Somehow eeked a career out as a pundit for way longer than he had any right to. 

I'd take Suttonco over walker, although superficially more incisive, completely hollow and lacks any genuine mallace, compared to Walker's blunted but poisonous vitriol. 

26 minutes ago, 285miles said:

Sutton is from Norwich and his connection is simply because he’s an ex player of theirs rather than having been an actual fan 

His house was on ‘through the keyhole’ a few years before he joined them and there was larsson posters on his wall 

20 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

" Dunfermline cheated to allow Rangers to win the league"

A bitter cvnt who shouldn't be anywhere near our games.

On 09/06/2023 at 22:29, folkestoneger said:

There really isn’t 

Michael Stewart

Sutton

Hartson

Stuart Cosgrove

Eilidh Barbour

Are all well worse. Walker is nowhere near as biased as them, he's on a par with someone like James McFadden, he calls it as he sees it, though that is generally through green tinted specs. Those listed above are consumed by their dislike of Rangers and make no attempt at impartiality.