The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Hagi looks pissed off, took his heart rate vest off and threw it off the park after 5 mins and then that interview.

Beale doesn't carry the same respect as Gerrard because he wouldn't have done that under SG.

Hagi was his big mate he was putting his arm round at first and saying he was the man as well? Then he’s just pretty much acted like Hagi doesn’t exist since saying all that 

As always Beale says one thing then the opposite happens 

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They played today and won 3 - 1.

I meant next weekend 🤣

think they’ve been giving a free weekend to prepare for the second leg while we need to go to Dingwall. Beals getting criticism for saying this when it’s a fair comment 

Plenty of things he can be criticised for not this, imo obviously  

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I meant next weekend 🤣

think they’ve been giving a free weekend to prepare for the second leg while we need to go to Dingwall. Beals getting criticism for saying this when it’s a fair comment 

You'd need to cancel 4 of 6 Premiership games next weekend and find another date to fit them in. Of course, if Ross County WAS moved, folk would then whine that we'd need to go up there on a midweek instead.

Just now, B1872 said:

Don’t know why but I’m more worried about Saturday than I am Tuesday.

Well we need to win, if we go into that scum game anymore behind then the games pretty much up 

I don’t really expect anything from Tuesday, if you look at the way we’re playing there’s nothing to suggest we’ll lay a glove on PSV. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see how we beat them playing like this 

24 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Because their league body actually gives a fuck about teams getting into Europe for the coefficient. However, ours does not.

Don't win the league, this is the route you get dealt. 

They played though I think.

We need all the games we can get, fuck having a free week

48 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Again what part of our game does pace come into, everyone says hagi has no pace, ive yet to see us try use it

How can we use it when he doesn't have it? 

Where do you see his best position in our team, where he'll be most effective, and who does he replace in our potential starting 11?

32 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I meant next weekend 🤣

Disagree completely. Sounds like he's just getting his excuses in early.

We got through last year with that exact same fixture situation. 

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Did they really improve us? We got a soft penalty, granted we were also behind to a soft penalty so maybe that levelled itself out. And then Danilo managed to take a chance. Apart from that we were still shite.

Changes should have been made at half time. He was right to make a change after we went a goal down but the changes he made by leaving us with a makeshift defence to get more attackers on were reckless and showed he was panicking. It paid off this time but if we conceded again and went on to lose the game he would rightly have been ridiculed for it.

Hope this clears things up for you. I remember when I first discovered emojis as well xoxo

Just watched the game back.

The initial set of subs improved us considerably.  Roofe and Devine had no impact. We were jittery the last 5 mins.

Utter nonsense to suggest Danilo, Hagi and Sima coming on didn't improve us.

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The fact that we're even talking about the likes of Hagi and Matondo getting in the team, and some are discussing Morelos and Kent tells you all you need to know about the summer recruitment across the frontline.

Majority of that is a weird complex some Rangers fans have who always pine for what we previously had.

Katic, Candieas etc always been the same. If you’re judging the Summer recruitment window already you’re not worth listening to tbh

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Majority of that is a weird complex some Rangers fans have who always pine for what we previously had.

Katic, Candieas etc always been the same. If you’re judging the Summer recruitment window already you’re not worth listening to tbh

I think we've seen enough to have legitimate concerns. They might all turn out great and I genuinely hope they do, but only Butland and Cifu have really looked to have hit the ground running. Danilo too, to a lesser extent.