The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

99% chance there is Euro football after Christmas.

We lost to a good team today, but we aint coming 4th in the Europa group.

I honestly don't have that confidence. Unless we get an incredibly favourable draw 3rd isn't a given.

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was going to find it tonight but feel too depressed, but I remember you quoting me when we were linked with Lammers & Dessers. 

I said I was worried at us spending most of our budget on two players, who on paper, look shite. 

You agreed.

How can we see this sort of stuff, so easily, but the Manager is willing to put his job and between £6 million and £8 million on it?

I actually think it's all salvageable.

If we get a competent manager.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

The issue isnt just the front line

We've lost 10 goals in 4 euro qualifiers so far, and without butland it could have been more 

How we are still playing with 3 of a back 4 who were shite years ago in CL qualifiers is beyond me

I don’t disagree. Especially when you see the goals, but it’s worrying as fuck that he’s spent that money, and he’s not trusted two of them in our biggest games, and really, he’s not exactly trusted them at all.

Neill McCann sums it up well on radio - Rangers fans turn up to Rangers not knowing at all what style ‘Michael’ is going to put out.  Absolutely true, we’re really lacking identity and a clear plan so no wonder the players are toiling st times.  Hopefully it clicks soon 

Just feels inevitable with Beale. We've seen this story before.

Another game where it was clear as day to everyone that changes had to be done at HT and he waits until the game is gone. 

We've spent millions on 3 forward players with 2 not good enough to start tonight. 

He's fucked up being reliant on the same defence that has let us down over and over again. 

The summer's been horrendous.

It made no sense that we signed 4 strikers and no width whatsoever. It made no sense that we didn't improve the defence at all. It made no sense that we signed no one with any pace. A blind man could have seen this.

Lammers scored 2 in 33 last season. Sima scored 5 in 34. Dessers got 6 in 26. Tavernier scored 3 more than all of them combined. 

Surely you look over at the other side of Glasgow and see that they have won treble after treble built around strong wide players and pace, but instead we go narrow and slow?

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just feels inevitable with Beale. We've seen this story before.

Another game where it was clear as day to everyone that changes had to be done at HT and he waits until the game is gone. 

We've spent millions on 3 forward players with 2 not good enough to start tonight. 

He's fucked up being reliant on the same defence that has let us down over and over again. 

Same here but it's just groundhog day until we find a manager who can actually get a tune out of players, or decide who the fuck we're buying are actually any good. There aren't many of them around and if we found one he'd fuck off in a second for a better league.

It makes me miss Walter Smith more and more