The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Other than Butland, not one player signed has improved that side.

Tav regressed and best days we'll behind him. 

Souttar a bombscare, crying out for a LCB but signed nobody.

Raskin a shitebag, can't believe the hype with him, he goes into hiding when the going gets tough and his ball retention is atrocious. 

Ryan Jack is useless.

Cantwell can't be faulted for effort and work rate but in the final third there is no end product.

Mattondo, decent in friendlies and against league 1 sides but back to his usual standard today, him getting a game when they've chucked all that cash at the attack shows you how poor the recruitment has been.

Dessers I have tried to make a case for but he's had 9? Games now and he's honking. No physicality or ability to hold the ball - what are his strengths because I can't see any?

Danilo is lightweight and offers nothing, fluffed his lines every time he's had a chance.

Lammers a sand dancer.

This isn't a side finding it's feet. When postecoglu came in celtic got hiding in Europe but for half an hour they would threaten. You could see there was something coming together. That's nothing like Rangers under Beale,  they don't even play well in stages. No threat.

We all KNOW how this is going to end, so why wait???

Just now, esquire8 said:

Stop. Gio was never winning us the league.

My point being we didnt try get someone of the same pedigree as gio, we had a manager who had won stuff before and got us to seville, binned him and hired a guy with absolutely fuck all experience of anything 

Thats like the tarriers losing fatty in the summer and giving the lego muncher the job

This isn't just about results. We could all see this in pre season. There is nothing to support him stayimg in the job.

We're now 4 games in and lost 2. No style, nothing exciting, no tactics and still relying on Tav or a penalty to get something from a game.

After the biggest spend in years. I don't care about net spend because the simple fact is he was given money to refresh the team and he's bought shite. They players may come good and there is a fairly decent pedigree with some of them but not under Beale.

How many games have we actually enjoyed under him? Hearts away last season and a dead rubber old firm?

Punt him now.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yup.

At lease usually we don't feel like this till around Christmas time. Season feels fucked already with zero excitement or hope for the future.

Sick of it

the only positive that we can take if the board do get rid of Beale early and try and save the season but i wont hold my breath. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Stop. Gio was never winning us the league.

Gio was every bit as or even more pitiful in the league as Beale has been. Neither are good enough. Gio at least won a cup and done well in Europe.

Domestically though he was another who couldn't hack it.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The problem is theres numerous similar incidents that have occurred in the box and penalties have been given. There's not consistently in it.

100%. They say “if the player is in the motion of kicking the ball then it’s a foul” but is that not just a tackle? :lol:

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

the only positive that we can take if the board do get rid of Beale early and try and save the season but i wont hold my breath. 

That's literally all we have to cling to for the next few days.

I'd love to see it but I know deep down we are stuck with him until its a huge gap and we lose a good more few games.

Just another season down the fucking pan

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yup.

At lease usually we don't feel like this till around Christmas time. Season feels fucked already with zero excitement or hope for the future.

Sick of it

Yea, its a fucking sickner.

League is basically gone already.

Winning the league cup will be a relief more than genuinely exciting. Its about not losing it rather than winning it.

Europe I seriously doubt we are going to make much of a dent in. Will be knocked out probably in the first round after Xmas.

Scottish Cup is just about the only thing that is genuinely there left to win. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Gio was every bit as or even more pitiful in the league as Beale has been. Neither are good enough. Gio at least won a cup and done well in Europe.

Gio had tactical nous but his biggest issue was he treated St Mirren the same way he treated Borussia Dortmund 

Beale has this mentality but without the actual nous that’s going to get you results in Europe 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

what is his tactics? 

Not sure but it is clear that he has not brought in the right players. Build from the back not the front. If you do not concede stupid goals you do not lose although you might not win. His failure to strengthen that rotten defence will cost him his job. I would drop Tavernier and Goldson and play Sterling at right back and Soutter and Davies as centre-backs in the next game to send a clear message to this shower that mistakes loose your place in the team. Those 2 are too comfortable and are costing us results. Bottom line however we are not good enough and have a complete knob end as manager. We miss Walter Smith the last truly great Rangers manager.

58 minutes ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

purposley didny tag you to see if youd troll the posts to see who took offence to your shit post, go fuck yourself too :wanker:

Wits this shite purposely didn’t tag ye ? Tag me or shut the fuck up ya ride if your biggest gripe of today’s ma post that says everything 

Where you at the game ?

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

100%. They say “if the player is in the motion of kicking the ball then it’s a foul” but is that not just a tackle? :lol:

I think the class it as obstruction because you havent got the ball but impeded the player playing the ball if you get me

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

My point being we didnt try get someone of the same pedigree as gio, we had a manager who had won stuff before and got us to seville, binned him and hired a guy with absolutely fuck all experience of anything 

Thats like the tarriers losing fatty in the summer and giving the lego muncher the job

We sacked a relatively proven manager (rightly) and replaced him with the previous, underachieving managers, first team coach.

Imagine we appointed fucking Dave Vos as manager when we patch Beale. There’s no way it would be accepted, and I can’t believe that so many of us (myself included) just happily accepted Beale’s appointment.

Some people have been calling it out from the beginning, but I think even those who weren’t would admit now that it’s been an utter shambles.

8 minutes ago, left winger said:

I was going to have a look, as well. But while, in my mind, it shouldn’t be a foul, and I agree with your interpretation of the rules, if referees are giving it as a foul then it is 🤷

However, it would be interesting to see if it’s being given elsewhere, because it’s probably a fairly common situation on matches.

Also have seen folk saying if the defender is attempting to pass the ball and the attacker doesn't get contact with the ball it's a foul. That isn't written down anywhere. 

The only other reason would be Dessers hand touching the defender's back during it but that is nowhere near enough contact for his actions overall to be a foul as per the LOTG above, he does not push or impede him with that contact.  If you say it's a foul because of that, we are now dealing with a non-contact sport.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Another 15mill, injuries cleared up and no Wilson calling the shots, i bet gio assembles a better squad than we have the now

Wether he got them winning is another thing

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think the class it as obstruction because you havent got the ball but impeded the player playing the ball if you get me

Yeah I get you but I don’t get how it can be classed as a foul if you nip in and take the ball as somebody is trying to pass it and they kick your foot. It’s a just a mess of a rule and like Rangers_No.1 said, is one that is so inconsistently applied.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Another 15mill, injuries cleared up and no Wilson calling the shots, i bet gio assembles a better squad than we have the now

Wether he got them winning is another thing

Well we can only speculate on that, we will never know. 

I still think a decent manager could mount a serious league challenge with the squad we have now. Its just Beale doesn't have a clue how to utilise it.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea, its a fucking sickner.

League is basically gone already.

Winning the league cup will be a relief more than genuinely exciting. Its about not losing it rather than winning it.

Europe I seriously doubt we are going to make much of a dent in. Will be knocked out probably in the first round after Xmas.

Scottish Cup is just about the only thing that is genuinely there left to win. 

I genuinely can't see us winning the League Cup under Beale. One tricky away tie or another shitshow at Hampden is on the cards I reckon.

46 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's so soon after Gio that we all can't be fucked waiting for the inevitable.

Get it done now and save a glimmer of hope for the season.

Convinced a competent manager can get a lot more out of the squad we have.

ANY manager worth their salt as an attacking minded manager gets 10x what he’s getting out of £15m in attacking play. 

You can’t tell me we’ve managed to sign the only Brazilian striker in world football who looks like he hasn’t got a single idea what he’s doing on a football pitch. 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's literally all we have to cling to for the next few days.

I'd love to see it but I know deep down we are stuck with him until its a huge gap and we lose a good more few games.

Just another season down the fucking pan

it'll be a money decision.