Clyde superscoreboard

31 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The phone in on the 55 season was utterly glorious . It honestly should have been nominated for an award that season 

Did some clown not phone in nearly greeting and say that they would get 10iar next season 😂

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Did some clown not phone in nearly greeting and say that they would get 10iar next season 😂

Think that was two different calls but aye there was definitely a greeting Tim . Think it was after a home defeat to st mirren and a Shane Duffy masterclass that particular tear filled call took place 

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Oh this is just the beginning, I'm 100% convinced they'll be rushing to get the barriers up by halftime on Sunday.

Im just surprised how quickly it happened. If they dont spend big in the next few days and we beat them then it will get very ugly!!

40 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im just surprised how quickly it happened. If they dont spend big in the next few days and we beat them then it will get very ugly!!

I think the players they might have earmarked might not see coming here as worthwhile, the money them or us can offer for the required quality is not enough anymore, they were lucky Fat Ange could bring in some unknowns who basically hit the ground running, that's the exception though rather than the rule and there's no way the hit rate will continue in the market they shop in.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Hopefully spending big in the next few days end up as panic buys.
We get into CL on Wednesday night then pump declan Sunday and all hell breaks loose, and another couple of season lasting injuries.we get straight through into the groups as League Champions,and savco fail in all 3 of european competitions.
Think it could be a loooooong time till they recover. :UK:   

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

I think the players they might have earmarked might not see coming here as worthwhile, the money them or us can offer for the required quality is not enough anymore, they were lucky Fat Ange could bring in some unknowns who basically hit the ground running, that's the exception though rather than the rule and there's no way the hit rate will continue in the market they shop in.

I reckon Rodgers had a few players in mind when he came up and they are all out of reach. They will no doubt be panic buyin in the next few days.. that can be very expensive and risky. 

57 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hopefully spending big in the next few days end up as panic buys.
We get into CL on Wednesday night then pump declan Sunday and all hell breaks loose, and another couple of season lasting injuries.we get straight through into the groups as League Champions,and savco fail in all 3 of european competitions.
Think it could be a loooooong time till they recover. :UK:   

I could agree with this :beer:

• 3 months later...
On 21/12/2023 at 18:33, BlueVanguard said:

Fucking idiot Gordon (Panel) on Clyde 1 tonight basically saying what goes around comes around with Lundstrum because he has history of hard Tackles :lol:

The fucking mentality of these cunts man honest to fuck.

By fenians and appeasers for fenians.
That clip of the pair of idiots in the above post sums the whole station up for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...