Alex Lowry Progress at Hearts

Loyal72

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The implication for a team to loan our player they must be tinpot. 

That’s what I replied to then you waded in.

Mate read it back ffs.....it's Hearts fans saying it's a tinpot move by signing Lowry....one poster suggested that they were a tin pot club.....that is the precise moment YOU waded in with a STUPID comparison to us taking Tillman on loan.....it really was fuck all to do with me...this was all your assumptions 

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Mate read it back ffs.....it's Hearts fans saying it's a tinpot move by signing Lowry....one poster suggested that they were a tin pot club.....that is the precise moment YOU waded in with a STUPID comparison to us taking Tillman on loan.....it really was fuck all to do with me...this was all your assumptions 

Yes, my post was relevant.

You’re an absolute mess. :lol:

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

Sadly our history suggests that he will join Hearts on a free next season or another loan if Hearts do not want him. I would have liked him to get a real chance with us but that is now unlikely.

Just thinking 'out loud'. Did McGregor have the same amount of 1st team experience before going on loan?

Genuine question btw....I honestly don't know. I can remember AM playing in a cup game, after that.....memory doesn't remember any games until he came back. 

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Just thinking 'out loud'. Did McGregor have the same amount of 1st team experience before going on loan?

Genuine question btw....I honestly don't know. I can remember AM playing in a cup game, after that.....memory doesn't remember any games until he came back. 

He’d played 11 games for us, way more than I remember. Before going on loan to the Championship.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Like you I could not remember him starting matches for us until after his loan and did not think that we rotated keepers for cup games then, but my memory is not as good as it was.

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Ffs....a team holding their own in the EPL.....not really sure where you want to go with this mate:lol:

Brighton were however holding their own in the EPL partly due to the fact they were loaning a player from their own league, a centre back from Chelsea.

Surely if Brighton are tin-pot, then loaning a player from a tin-pot club is a tin pot thing to do.

Or what is more likely is that loaning a player who is likely to improve you is not tin-pot at all, and is actually just a smart move.

55 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

I'm hoping the same type of move can be organised for Yfeko, King and Devine.

It makes no sense to let King go when we'd have no cover left for Europe.  Also I'm sure Yfeko will become eligible as club trained at some point in January so I'd expect him to stay until then at least.  Devine definitely needs a loan move but it could depend on whether Yilmaz or Barisic get sold and we need him to provide cover.

On 04/08/2023 at 16:37, Loyal72 said:

See some Hearts fans on kickback kicking up a fuss about loaning from a rival 😂 calling it tinpot.

Tinpot is you finishing 30 odd points behind us, accept the help and say thank you.

Hearts fans are dilusional like Aberdeen fans  - they are not our rivals lol