Alex Lowry Progress at Hearts

Loyal72

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I went on the Hearts forum and they are all raving about his performance. Three assists although Flashscore shows two.

They said he takes risks and loses possession at times, but they don't mind because he is always forward-thinking.

Keep it up lad.

Sadly the moaners at Ibrox on home days would soon moan and groan that out of him :lol:

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I went on the Hearts forum and they are all raving about his performance. Three assists although Flashscore shows two.

They said he takes risks and loses possession at times, but they don't mind because he is always forward-thinking.

Keep it up lad.

Middle paragraph sums up why he couldn’t make the final step into our first team. 

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Sadly the moaners at Ibrox on home days would soon moan and groan that out of him :lol:

After the turgid crap we've watched for a decade now, we might actually enjoy someone passing up the park for us lol

Can see why gerrard, gio and beale didnt rate him 🤣

12 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Went to read the match summary on BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66501728

image.thumb.png.a0cc533e6a81fa1c9964be4d1ffe06a1.png

rest-bite...

Anyway, seems the lad is getting good game time and experience.

Hope someone gets his arse kicked for that, have to be…

IMG_3832.jpeg.a1b16612aa1727047bc0288c10c7bcd5.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Boy I was talking to at work yesterday told me that he was talking to one of the Rangers B team coaches, he said to him that he’d heard that Lowry thinks he’s Billy big baws the coach said most of the talented boys are like that so it’s not really an issue the biggest issue is he’s lazy on the training ground and that that’s the same feed back they were getting from Hearts. 

only sharing what I was told so pinch of salt. 

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boy I was talking to at work yesterday told me that he was talking to one of the Rangers B team coaches, he said to him he that he’d heard that Lowry thinks he’s Billy big baws the coach said most of the talented boys are like that so it’s not really an issue the biggest issue is he’s lazy on the training ground and that that’s the same feed back they were getting from Hearts. 

Heard the same.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boy I was talking to at work yesterday told me that he was talking to one of the Rangers B team coaches, he said to him that he’d heard that Lowry thinks he’s Billy big baws the coach said most of the talented boys are like that so it’s not really an issue the biggest issue is he’s lazy on the training ground and that that’s the same feed back they were getting from Hearts. 

Just to join in with the positivity, I was told that the other players didn’t like playing with him because of his attitude.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Just to join in with the positivity, I was told that the other players didn’t like playing with him because of his attitude.

No smoke without fire mate there’s clearly issues with his mentality whatever that is lazy attitude maybe both. 🤷‍♂️

Shame because he’s a talented boy