*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

When Matondo actually scores, I will praise him.

Hagi wouldn't have made my starting 11, but he is clearly getting shafted.

It's not even really about starting 11 we always say we want a strong bench that will never happen if we sell our good players.

2 hours ago, Van Klinkerhoffen said:

Can anyone recommend a good Rangers pub in London to watch this match?

I watched the Leipzig semifinal in the Bermondsey Bierkeller. It was brilliant and very welcoming. 2 pint steins were an added bonus :beer:

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Think he’s been one of the best performers this season and I wanted him gone 

Same mate I thought he was done here but he’s picked it up again this season, can still be dodgy defensively though, same as the rest of them. 

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Hope I’m wrong mate, just haven’t seen enough from us this season to suggest we will beat a team of that quality.

Said earlier in the thread I’m genuinely more worried about Saturday than tomorrow night. I honestly think we’ll win tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

our main goal this year is to win the lg.  if we get thro this it will be a bonus, we have eufa group to fall back on but our main priority is the lg.  If we are to get a result tmrw it will be down to Beale's tactics. 

If septic are playing in the Champions League then we have to be playing in the Champions League. Anything else is a second place mentality. Yeah main priority is the league, but whether you like it not the CL money and prestige is a huge priority. If we get into the CL and get anyone but Newcastle out of Pot 4 then we can have CL and EL football this season.

How about we win this tie and let the Ross County match take care of itself at the weekend? 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

If septic are playing in the Champions League then we have to be playing in the Champions League. Anything else is a second place mentality. Yeah main priority is the league, but whether you like it not the CL money and prestige is a huge priority. If we get into the CL and get anyone but Newcastle out of Pot 4 then we can have CL and EL football this season.

How about we win this tie and let the Ross County match take care of itself at the weekend? 

Honest question, do you think were good enough to go thro? 

IMO i wouldn't be surprised if we did go thro but we need to be on the top of our game and Beale getting his tactics spot on but im not confident of going thro with the start we've had this season.