****** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

51 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Can anyone recommend any city centre pubs in Glasgow to watch this? Preferably boozers with a Rangers leaning

Auctioneers or Oswalds

or head 5-10 minutes along in bus or train to duke street and have a selection of Rangers pubs like the Bristol and louden 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Auctioneers or Oswalds

or head 5-10 minutes along in bus or train to duke street and have a selection of Rangers pubs

Have been to oswalds and will likely go there. Was just looking for a back up incase its too busy in there. It's not the biggest place. Will keep the auctioneers in mind. Cheers

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Have been to oswalds and will likely go there. Was just looking for a back up incase its too busy in there. It's not the biggest place. Will keep the auctioneers in mind. Cheers

No idea if your from Glasgow or not and if I’m just repeating already obvious information to you :lol:but aye auctioneers isn’t like Rangers memorabilia and stuff on the wall type pub but it’s punters tend to swing our way and especially if there is a game on 

put a clip below of a goal celebration outside the place while a fire alarm evacuation happened there during our semi final win over them the other season just to put your mind at ease over what way it leans   :lol:

https://www.tiktok.com/@dazchadwick/video/7087598764378131717?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

16 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

No idea if your from Glasgow or not and if I’m just repeating already obvious information to you :lol:but aye auctioneers isn’t like Rangers memorabilia and stuff on the wall type pub but it’s punters tend to swing our way and especially if there is a game on 

put a clip below of a goal celebration outside the place while a fire alarm evacuation happened there during our semi final win over them the other season just to put your mind at ease over what way it leans   :lol:

https://www.tiktok.com/@dazchadwick/video/7087598764378131717?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

I'm not from Glasgow but I'm through that way quite often. Been to oswalds plenty times just never been to watch a game in there and wondered if it would be rammed.

Cracking video that 😂

Cheers mate 

26 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m expecting another tight turgid game. Next 3 games are fuckin crucial. Just win. 

Yes, could define our season even though it's just really begun.

These next games seem like when Postecoglu was here and we could have put our foot on his throat but we let him off the hook under Gerrard by losing to Dundee Utd and three draws at home to Motherwell, Hearts and Aberdeen. Lets not let that happen again.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Butland 

Tav Goldson Souttar Barisic 

Raskin 

Cantwell Cifuentes Matondo 

Dessers Danilo 

I like this Danilo and Dessers really need to get more time together.

Michael Beale admitted having Tom Lawrence available for his first competitive Rangers appearance in almost a year is a major boost along with Kemar Roofe who returns to the squad for the trip to Ross County - and admitted he sees both of them as starts in his side.

Lawrence was injured against the Staggies in a home game last season in what seemed like an innocuous knock but turned into 12 months of injury hell. Roofe was also ruled out for last season’s run-in and has had set-backs this season, restricting him to two late substitute appearances.

But both will travel to the Highlands and while Lawrence isn’t yet read for a full 90 minutes it’s a big boost having him available after he scored for the B team in midweek. Ahead of a huge week, Beale - who still doesn’t have Ridvan Yilmaz available - said: “Tom Lawrence and Kemar Roofe will both travel with the squad. That is a big boost and both hopefully feature tomorrow. Not having Lawrence and Roofe has been a big frustration for me. Both of them in my squad is a real boost for me, players I thought of as starters.

“Kemar has shown in training his quality and we can use him across the season. Tom is not ready for 90 minutes just now, but by the time we return from the international break he likely will be and what a boost that will be for everyone. Every three days we are playing, so it is important we have a squad that can manage the schedule. The squad will be so important, we have to look and see who is ready to play and who is correct for the challenge next up.

“In the attacking positions we have multiple strong options and have had multiple goalscorers already. As we go into the international break we get stronger as a squad and can build in the coming weeks. We have built this squad really well financially. We have added strong players without overpaying and I think we are in a really good place.

“We know it is a big week before the international break. We had to show some different qualities on Tuesday night. There was some good signs but our focus is now on Ross County. Ross County have started well, we are focused on a tough match as the league is massive for us.”

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Michael Beale admitted having Tom Lawrence available for his first competitive Rangers appearance in almost a year is a major boost along with Kemar Roofe who returns to the squad for the trip to Ross County - and admitted he sees both of them as starts in his side.

Lawrence was injured against the Staggies in a home game last season in what seemed like an innocuous knock but turned into 12 months of injury hell. Roofe was also ruled out for last season’s run-in and has had set-backs this season, restricting him to two late substitute appearances.

But both will travel to the Highlands and while Lawrence isn’t yet read for a full 90 minutes it’s a big boost having him available after he scored for the B team in midweek. Ahead of a huge week, Beale - who still doesn’t have Ridvan Yilmaz available - said: “Tom Lawrence and Kemar Roofe will both travel with the squad. That is a big boost and both hopefully feature tomorrow. Not having Lawrence and Roofe has been a big frustration for me. Both of them in my squad is a real boost for me, players I thought of as starters.

“Kemar has shown in training his quality and we can use him across the season. Tom is not ready for 90 minutes just now, but by the time we return from the international break he likely will be and what a boost that will be for everyone. Every three days we are playing, so it is important we have a squad that can manage the schedule. The squad will be so important, we have to look and see who is ready to play and who is correct for the challenge next up.

“In the attacking positions we have multiple strong options and have had multiple goalscorers already. As we go into the international break we get stronger as a squad and can build in the coming weeks. We have built this squad really well financially. We have added strong players without overpaying and I think we are in a really good place.

“We know it is a big week before the international break. We had to show some different qualities on Tuesday night. There was some good signs but our focus is now on Ross County. Ross County have started well, we are focused on a tough match as the league is massive for us.”

See this is the good stuff you used to post and made your threads worth reading.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Roofe and Lawrence will be a major boost for us!!

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thanks mate.

Great that I'm off ignore and you can read my quality posts 👍

Well we could spend all day arguing back and forward like children or act like adults.

I do not mind at all if you are being sarcastic with this post.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Well we could spend all day arguing back and forward like children or act like adults.

I do not mind at all if you are being sarcastic with this post.

Tbh I give a 👍 to posts I like, including some of yours

I question / debate / mock posts I find ridiculous, including a good few of yours.

I don't have anyone on ignore cos out of everything that's the most childish thing on the forum, anyone doing that needs to just put on their big boy pants.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbh I give a 👍 to posts I like, including some of yours

I question / debate / mock posts I find ridiculous, including a good few of yours.

I don't have anyone on ignore cos out of everything that's the most childish thing on the forum, anyone doing that needs to just put on their big boy pants.

I prefer the ignore function as  I go on a thread I know a lot of posts will just be bickering I have done it a lot myself and it's mind-numbing reading it back even my posts so to cut that out I use the ignore function.

I'm sure lots of posters have me on ignore and I'm fine with that, that's what its for.

17 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Let’s hope the manager has learned from his awful team selection/set up at Kilmarnock we cannot afford to slip up here we need to keep the pressure on the vermin. 

Yes, best 11 on the park and stop tinkering with the system till the players learn to play one system well.