****** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

I prefer the ignore function as  I go on a thread I know a lot of posts will just be bickering I have done it a lot myself and it's mind-numbing reading it back even my posts so to cut that out I use the ignore function.

I'm sure lots of posters have me on ignore and I'm fine with that, that's what its for.

A couple maybe...:pipe:

MB just did his press conference and the same poster causing havoc about nothing. Absolute pest.

Tough call on who starts up front now with Lawrence & Roofe now fit. He sees Dessers & Danilo both as #9s. Does that mean we won't see them often play together? 

Early KO in the Highlands won't be easy. Take any kind of win.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

MB just did his press conference and the same poster causing havoc about nothing. Absolute pest.

Tough call on who starts up front now with Lawrence & Roofe now fit. He sees Dessers & Danilo both as #9s. Does that mean we won't see them often play together? 

Early KO in the Highlands won't be easy. Take any kind of win.

They aren’t fit enough to start. Beale said as much in his presser. Will be after the international break before either is ready to start 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Let's try and not derail this thread too please.

@Smile if you're putting posters on ignore, please actually ignore them.

@The Dude for the greater good please stop, and if you really want to keep going, take it to PM.

I will do. But if posters want to take wee digs, then I’ll absolutely be responding. 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Let's try and not derail this thread too please.

@Smile if you're putting posters on ignore, please actually ignore them.

@The Dude for the greater good please stop, and if you really want to keep going, take it to PM.

You know even when you put poster on ignore people quote them so you can still read it.

It's boring for me to be honest go into you admin panel and look at who is being quoted constantly without reply I can tell you it's not me doing the quoting.

I find this situation totally childish.

Just now, Smile said:

You know even when you put poster on ignore people quote them so you can still read it.

It's boring for me to be honest go into you admin panel and look at who is being quoted constantly without reply I can tell you it's not me doing the quoting.

I find this situation totally childish.

No, instead you make wee snide comments without tagging me 😂

Even in this thread you’ve done it.