The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And cifu, and sima, and selling sakala and colak

Theres absolutely no way anyone can say that we'd be worse off with salaka, roofe and colak as our 3 strikers on the books, 

How many supporters do we have that would argue they wouldn’t have sold Sakala for 4 million or whatever it was?

I didn’t want Sima and he’s been exactly like I thought he’d be, frustrating as fuck to watch with an abysmal touch.

Cifuentes isn’t bad and the least of our worries.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

What on earth are you slavering about?

You being a fucking know it all, are you ever wrong about anything? 

You're narcissistic and have ego problems. You hate being challenged or if anyone disagrees with you, I'd go actually say you are offended by it because you could never be wrong. 

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely the players playing that way is down to their coaching and training, and the fact beale either decided to keep them here or sign them

He's the manager, the buck stops with him

I watch the 2nd half v Betis and see players doing lots good. Then from minute 1 today it's mistake after basic mistake. I know there's an element of him getting them up for games, but for so many performers on Thursday all to drop off the cliff today was more about each of those players today being woeful 

He can't sort it, or we go out the cup, or drop points then he'll go. After the scum game I wanted him gone, the buck absolutely stops with him.

But it wasnt tactics or being up for it today it was control and passing. When pro players look worse than amateurs with those 2 skillsets then for me players take most blame. 

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Do you think he should be sacked now?

?

Just now, The Dude said:

Well yes. The keeper wasn't booked so the entire premise of his point is flawed.

No it's not. The premise of his point is that we were time wasting against them, it doesn't matter who it was. 

1 minute ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

You being a fucking know it all, are you ever wrong about anything? 

You're narcissistic and have ego problems. You hate being challenged or if anyone disagrees with you, I'd go actually say you are offended by it because you could never be wrong. 

You  couldn't be further off if you tried. Let me guess, you got banned because of me previously? :boughy:

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

It surprised me. I expected a bit of general grumpiness and moaning from folk, but not booing, and certainly not that loud.

I didn’t hear any boos at full time over in the Broomloan. It was a terrible game though and yet again a win feels like a defeat 

24 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

then surely thats the things we can blame him for

Aye they are, not trying to say they aren't. But a lot of people would take aim at the players for it and excuse the manager. There's plenty of things they can be blamed for, but the uncertainty stems from the way they are being asked to play. 

His time should be up now…. He went through 2 or 3 formations today, playing up to 5 players out of position. And finally played a 3 at the back system but really didn’t commit to it.  There is no reason to keep him or certainly none that I can think of… the players don’t seem to understand what he wants them to do…

Just now, Craiggybear said:

We won, so yeay us.... but honestly, this forum is fucked.

locking a game thread on the same day as the game because folk talking shite? 

Have a word with yourself admin. 

Tbh probably best to lock it. 

Tim's will be having a bowl of popcorn reading this forum tonight.