The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

3 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I don't hate Beale either, I just think he's doing a poor job and I'm not convinced by him at the moment.

I praised him when he first came in and i'll criticise him when I think he's doing poorly which I think he has been this season. 

He wins the next 4 in the league i'll be content with that because 8/10 is good but we need to be more convincing to keep that 80% win rate up before going to parkhead. 

Beale wins then Rangers win. My concern is I can see a few horror shows coming up.

When the other 2/10 are an atrocious opening loss to a terrible Kilmarnock side and a home loss to the weakest celtic team we’ve faced for years it takes any shine off the the 8 IMO. Add the fact the football is shocking and the new players almost all look terrible. He’s a busted flush at this point unless he never loses a game, which obviously isn’t going to happen, but he’s got himself to that point. 

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hilarious that @SkylineBlue liked this given he actually is one of the few posters hoping we drop points early to get rid of Beale.

Not really that hilarious.

I did say that because there is no doubt in my mind he will fail I'd rather the inevitable dropped points come sooner to give another manager a chance to save the season.

I've also said numerous times that I would much prefer Beale was a success, but not a bit of me believes he will be. You claimed that people don't want him to be a success.

2 hours ago, Cooperson said:

It's the first time I've heard him call the fans opinion "outside noise"

Post match the other night he said he “Didn’t know where all the rubbish about Motherwell being the better team came from.”  

Us Michael. It came from us. Because we’ve got eyes.

2 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

He played 123 games for Leeds in 3 years.

Featured in 122 games across all competitions playing 8262 minutes which works out at about 92 full games of football in 3 seasons.

A Championship season alone is 46 games.

Might not have been injury prone at Leeds but doesn’t seem like they wanted to rely on him too much either. EPL level according to some though.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not really that hilarious.

I did say that because there is no doubt in my mind he will fail I'd rather the inevitable dropped points come sooner to give another manager a chance to save the season.

I've also said numerous times that I would much prefer Beale was a success, but not a bit of me believes he will be. You claimed that people don't want him to be a success.

Bla bla bla - mate you wanted us to drop points.

Airdrie Dan was banned for less.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is smart enough mate. Defo not dense. 

I can see his logic.

Totally disagree with him, but it's all about opinions on a forum.

Blind faith in whoever happens to be manager/forward/insert here at that time is pretty dense IMO. 

31 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:craphead:

Fair enough.

I think he is far too optimistic.

I don't actually think he's dense. He does have a wee bee in his bonnet about me which makes him talk utter shite though. I actually said the opposite of what he claimed in that Barrymore post.

47 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Bla bla bla - mate you wanted us to drop points.

Airdrie Dan was banned for less.

FFS you're like the new Dude whenever there's any mention of Beale. You're a Beale fanboy, we get it, give it a fucking rest.

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

He was extremely downbeat today, actually feel for the guy but don't get why he won't just quit.

Don’t feel for him in the slightest. Prick will leave with a wad of cash when they eventually get rid of him and with us in a complete mess