Will the board act or is it too early?

MillerTimeDavie

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I’m glad someone else picked up on it. All about mentality. Almost as if “we’re trying our best get off our backs” “why are they reacting like this” kind of attitude from those 2 and Danilo as well. This is a club built on winning, continuing to sign players who either aren’t used to it or don’t want it is breeding this attitude along with a powderpuff management 

That was yer man who would die on the park apparently, didn’t say boo to their patchwork CBs the full game. 

Think the camera's probably cut at that point but Butland stands away from them and the crowd actually give him a cheer, guys done nothing wrong tbh and doesn't deserve the abuse

But aye Dessers/Lammers in particular, both just looked shell-shocked, as you said we've tried our best and lost a game, whats the big deal...

A board with backbone and leadership empties him tonight and gives the new guy 2 weeks to sort the mess out and devise a plan

Our board will ride the storm

Just to show how out of touch they are someone thought it a good idea to email ST holders after todays game wanting money for the EL group stages

Wankers

Can't believe we're back at that stage where from first team down through to the youth teams we need a complete change in coaching, management, etc.  Beale needs to go now but won't and the directors will hope that a miracle happens and they don't have to make a decision.  But it's the whole culture right now, we keep losing at all levels from first team down into the youth teams and it's becoming almost ingrained into us that losing and failure is normal.  This is not the Rangers I grew up with... we don't just meekly accept failure and we need to start fighting back until the right people in power realise this and do more than just hiring inexperienced, project managers.

10 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Anyone wants to send themselves in to an utter rage then have a listen to today's heart and hand post match car pod. Blaming tiredness from Europe, VAR, the ref, talking about Goldson playing well etc. Its absolutely laughable stuff.

Bet it was that happy clapper moron Alex who was making excuses for them. We could get humped 10-0 off them and he still wouldn’t criticise Rangers. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

When he realizes that Dessers & Matondo are not the answer and he plays Danilo, Roofe, and Lawrence.

Had high hopes for Danilo but haven't seen anything yet, frankly. Dessers appears to have been Beale's number one target too, so I'm not sure he'll be giving up on him anytime soon.

May be heat of the moment but for me, it doesn't matter who Beale picks as ultimately they're still playing his non-existent system that produces absolutely nothing. We are chronically slow and lacking in imagination. Goals and results will not come, while that's the case, regardless of who he picks.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he's still here after the break there has to be protests to get rid of him. 

There’s a feedback email comes out after every home game, every one of us should be making it clear in that we want rid of the useless prick through that for a kick off. 

12 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Anyone wants to send themselves in to an utter rage then have a listen to today's heart and hand post match car pod. Blaming tiredness from Europe, VAR, the ref, talking about Goldson playing well etc. Its absolutely laughable stuff.

I’m a subscriber but I’m not listening to it as that Alex Staff will be on it and he’s a total head in the sand turd polishing kind of guy. No doubt saying how the support will overreact by wanting Beale sacked for losing today - totally disregarding the last 10 months. Genuinely think he just does it to be different. There’s a poll on FF about sacking Beale and it’s 10/1 in favour with hundreds of votes. It’s pretty obvious the support don’t want him or his mole.

It is neither too early, but nor will it happen.

I question whether this group have the stones to turn this around, but with Beale at the helm we have no hope of winning the league.

If we let things fester, as we did under Gio, it will be too late by the time the change is made.

While I'll openly admit that I didn't detest the initial appointment of Beale, I can admit that my optimism was, at best, misplaced.

The board need to do the same and act.

Yes, they will argue they have sanctioned his expensive signings and that we'd need to start again, but that doesn't mean persisting with Beale is a better option.

Very few fans would blame them for pulling the trigger, and even fewer will have any hope that things will improve as time passes.

On the contrary, the tramps were weak today and looked every inch a shite side, but they WILL improve as players come back for them.

If we don't act now we can forget the league. What's more, I fear Beale is more than capable of making a prick of the League Cup as well, even though it's virtually a free hit.

We have regressed. Beale has failed. There's no way back for him - or many of these players.

Part ways and move on.

24 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Bet it was that happy clapper moron Alex who was making excuses for them. We could get humped 10-0 off them and he still wouldn’t criticise Rangers. 

He was the worst. Guy is deluded.

Tbf Davie slaughtered Beale in his pod. The 4 in the car pod are so far from the mood of the fans it's unreal. Really needs to be listened to to sporeciate how off the wall it is, I can't articulate it properly.

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’m a subscriber but I’m not listening to it as that Alex Staff will be on it and he’s a total head in the sand turd polishing kind of guy. No doubt saying how the support will overreact by wanting Beale sacked for losing today - totally disregarding the last 10 months. Genuinely think he just does it to be different. There’s a poll on FF about sacking Beale and it’s 10/1 in favour with hundreds of votes. It’s pretty obvious the support don’t want him or his mole.

Honestly, listen to it. You'll be in disbelief. It's different level to anything I've ever heard before from him.

Should be gone today,  defence has been rank for 4 year ,losing the same goals year in year out, put a team out today and sat off them,  no urgency,  no clue what they are trying to do , same shite passing sideways , then fuck it up, costliest player can't make the starting line up, he has to go and get a manager in who plays attacking football not this safety first shite, you would think we were playing Barcelona instead of the dross we face each week and we struggle to win games,  given the cash out lay he has been given ,we really should be winning home and away every week, but his mysterious tactics and over reliance on Tav and Goldson is going to cost him his job, sooner the better ,no point in delaying the inevitable. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Said it for weeks he’s crippling this team with anxiety over what the opponent can potentially do to them. Potentially being the main word. 

The players obviously have to shoulder some responsibility but there was 40 seconds in the second half. Their CB plays a loose ball and Raskin actually looks along the midfield line, hesitant to pick it up and be “out of position” from that he fires it out wide we get a throw in and 10 seconds later Goldson has it in our half.

Draining to watch

It's exactly the same with the throw-ins.  No-one is allowed to take a quick throw-in until everyone's is in "the shape"  and by the time Tavenier or whomever is LB takes iit then any chance of a fast break is long gone.

His rigidity and complete lack of flexibility is a major handicap. The no subs until 60 minutes "rule" is yet another example.

He's a guy who could probably write great books on football coaching but by fuck he's no manager.

44 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's exactly the same with the throw-ins.  No-one is allowed to take a quick throw-in until everyone's is in "the shape"  and by the time Tavenier or whomever is LB takes iit then any chance of a fast break is long gone.

His rigidity and complete lack of flexibility is a major handicap. The no subs until 60 minutes "rule" is yet another example.

He's a guy who could probably write great books on football coaching but by fuck he's no manager.

Its a fuckin disgrace the amount of times they all back off and dont want to receive a throw in , Cantwell is the only player that moves into position to receive it , shitebags the lot of them.