Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

Really hope the club and Beale part ways this break.

Really want a new manager in and a proper manager that has proven himself and has a history of winning. If a new manager came in with new ideas and a great way of playing football then the season can be saved.

Sadly though we know the story and how it's going to end. Beales so fucked now as soon as the fans turn on you it's limited days. It's all his doing also.

5 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Good point 

How many of his own players started that last game 4 ?

If we're counting his Janaury signings 5. 

Summer signings only 3 and one of those sterling was practically forced on him with Barasic out. 

It's really damning on beale.

50 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Jurgen Henn - Won a few league titles and cups with Flora Tallinn but no idea how competitive the Estonian league is.

Jindrich Trpisovsky - Very impressive record but manages Slavia so would be reluctant to pay them compensation.

The Slavia coach is obviously good at what he does but not a fucking chance after that Kamara business. He's just as much as part of it as his scummy players and fans.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Gone off him a bit since I found out why his talks with Ajax broke down.

Apparently he has some dodgy contract with Bodo which means he gets a cut of every transfer fee there, seems a bit suspect.

That doesn't put me off him tbh. I'd imagine that's a wee bit more common than we think. 

4 minutes ago, King Rager said:

That doesn't put me off him tbh. I'd imagine that's a wee bit more common than we think. 

Of course, but the fact he keeps turning down much higher-profile jobs than Bodo makes me think he’s either stuck in his comfort zone or they’re offering him something he can’t get anywhere else.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Of course, but the fact he keeps turning down much higher-profile jobs than Bodo makes me think he’s either stuck in his comfort zone or they’re offering him something he can’t get anywhere else.

Yes something off about Knutsen, I'm sure he has turned down Roma as well as Ajax.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

If he's turning down job's like Roma he's not coming to this shithole of a league.

6 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

literally, everyone thinks a foreign manager

why?

ooh friend, shiny new managers from foreign places

sooooo predictable banter

Scottish managers for the most part we know for setting their teams up defensively playing shite football and having wildly erratic seasons.

The only 3 really that would be in the running due to achievements are McInnes due to finishing 2nd when we were out the league, Davidson for winning 2 cups in a fluke year and a drug smuggler.

McInnes probably at an absolute push would be the one who I would be least sick in my own mouth at.

English Managers for the most part are shite, hence no english club who is any good has one with the exception of maybe Newcastle.

Foreign managers are therefor all thats left.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Scottish managers for the most part we know for setting their teams up defensively playing shite football and having wildly erratic seasons.

The only 3 really that would be in the running due to achievements are McInnes due to finishing 2nd when we were out the league, Davidson for winning 2 cups in a fluke year and a drug smuggler.

McInnes probably at an absolute push would be the one who I would be least sick in my own mouth at.

English Managers for the most part are shite, hence no english club who is any good has one with the exception of maybe Newcastle.

Foreign managers are therefor all thats left.

Exactly, the only Scottish manager I'd pick if there was no other option is McInnes. Not one English manager sticks out.

21 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

literally, everyone thinks a foreign manager

why?

ooh friend, shiny new managers from foreign places

sooooo predictable banter

Derek McInnes enjoying the international break with a few Coors Light’s and a quick read through RM I see.

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Said he turned down Ajax because Bodo were half way through the season when approached, might be bullshit but pretty sure he has always maintaned he will always finish the season before deciding anything.

5 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

100% Graham Potter 

No we need a winner not a guy who wants organisation to avoid defeat, happy to draw and hope to maybe scrape a win. Like Moyes going to Man Utd Potter was the wrong choice for Chelsea as he would for a team like us where winning is a must.