***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Im just fucking sick of the sight of Dessers in a Rangers top tbh. I genuinely cannot believe we have spent money on that diddy never mind £4m plus add ons . I hope to fuck any add ons are based on goals and not appearances.

Constantly in two minds whether to take it himself or shoot.

Don’t know if it’s a confidence thing with him or he really is just shit.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Im just fucking sick of the sight of Dessers in a Rangers top tbh. I genuinely cannot believe we have spent money on that diddy never mind £4m plus add ons . I hope to fuck any add ons are based on goals and not appearances.

Cheer up mate. Just won 4-0. We know Dessers been rank...😀

Good performance.

Sima and Ridvan excellent.

Thought lammers and Cifuentes both had good games.

Giving up on Dessers to be honest, he can be backup to Roofe until Danilo is back. Would genuinely probably rather than role went to Lovelace though even though I've not really seen him play.

Glad of a win.

I'll be honest it still doesn't change my opinion of Beale going forward and I fear for us on Saturday. Not to mention having little confidence of lifting the trophy.

I hope I'm provided wrong, but apart from Sima, I struggle to see any real positives in what we're doing. 

The first hour was really poor.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Really struggling to see what good these 2 will bring to us. Horrific signings so far but I hope to be proven wrong. 

Lammers very very slight chance but Dessers Jesus Christ are we sure this guy is really a footballer? Makes Davie Mitchell from the 80'S seem like Haaland.