Duncan Ferguson

55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And there was me thinking come stupid cunt on FF suggesting Gattuso as Beale’s replacement was the most mental thing I’d read today. 

Big Dunk was my hero, I’ll have nothing said against him 😂😉

49 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What's the deal with the story about folk breaking into his house and him kidnapping them and torturing them for days? 😂😂😂

I take it that's been embellished a bit with some artistic use of language?

No way can you get away with that surely?

no he just brayed fuck out of them, but clearly not enough to get charged himself anyways.

What's the deal with the story about folk breaking into his house and him kidnapping them and torturing them for days? 😂😂😂

Lots of embellishment. 

wtf is going on with you today, even by your standards you're coming away with some absolutely wild things. Of course one of the most famous strikers of the EPL era didn't kidnap and torture someone for days ffs. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

And there was me thinking some stupid cunt on FF suggesting Gattuso as Beale’s replacement was the most mental thing I’d read today. 

The thing is Gattuso would probably do alright if he managed us IMO.

He’s managed three traditionally big clubs, only didn’t get the Spurs job because of shit he had said in the past, and is about to manage his fourth one in Marseille.

He’s maybe not fully put it all together yet, but he’s clearly got something about him as a manager. More than a lot of people in our support seem to want to give him credit for at least.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s managed three traditionally big clubs, only didn’t get the Spurs job because of shit he had said in the past, and is about to manage his fourth one in Marseille.

He’s maybe not fully put it all together yet, but he’s clearly got something about him as a manager. More than a lot of people in our support seem to want to give him credit for at least.

Gattuso would have been my choice. A lot better than most suggestions in here.

We just played in one of the worst performances in recent times and Banfield comes out and praises the team. No wonder they are serial losers.

Gattuso would go right through them. He probably didn't even get a phone call.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Think he lasted 6 months at Valencia and had them in free fall. He didn’t even get started at Fiorentina before his deal was ripped up and managed one full season at Milan and Napoli before he was canned. See if he wasn’t a former Rangers player, do you think anyone would have him among the candidates?

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Think he lasted 6 months at Valencia and had them in free fall. He didn’t even get started at Fiorentina before his deal was ripped up and managed one full season at Milan and Napoli before he was canned. See if he wasn’t a former Rangers player, do you think anyone would have him among the candidates?

Only missed out on the top four in Italy by one point twice and won the Coppa Italia with Napoli. Valencia was poor, but they’ve been a mess for years now.

I’ll ask you something, see if he wasn’t a former Rangers player, do you think the element of self loathing Rangers supporters who seem to hate anything from the past being associated with us, would be so quick to dismiss somebody with Milan, Napoli, Valencia and now Marseille on their CV’s as a potential managerial option for us when we’ve been linked with guys like Kevin Muscat and John Eustace in recent weeks?