Dessers

BigBearButt

8 hours ago, Badger said:

Said at the time, the decision not to open the cheque book to sign Shankland is going to cost us. We needed a player who would hit the ground running and score goals. He is fan of the club as well, so knows the score about being a Rangers player. Yes we would over pay for him, he isn't worth as much for us in the summer - but in January he was what we needed.

Dessers is too much of an enigma. He has had a purple patch, and there is quality there - equally when he is bad, he is really is bad. Ultimately we can't trust him to deliver - and that is no use for a first choice striker at Rangers.

Personally, I don't think we would have dropped points today with Shankland up top.

...but then again, maybe on Sunday.......??!!

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s threads on Souttar, Goldson, Raskin and Tav discussing them. Butland being questioned, Silva too. He’s not being singled out. 

Those people are on drugs.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Could say the same for virtually all of the players out there today, but it's Dessers that's always the go-to Donkey. Numerous players were worse today, yet Dessers cops the most. Really bizarre attitude cunts have towards him.

Its a dessers thread, he's our main striker unfortunately, of course he's gonna cop more flak

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

He isn't dugshite though neither is he absolutely brilliant.

He's definitely capable of moments of dugshite however equally capable of moments of brilliance. He has proven that.

More dugshite moments than brilliance 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

laughable that free header he put wide, wasn’t even close to the target. 

But no one was surprised. Its always been the fear when he's been playing "ok" if he gets chances in tight games or against celtic he will miss

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

But no one was surprised. Its always been the fear when he's been playing "ok" if he gets chances in tight games or against celtic he will miss

His conversion rate is shocking, if we are going to win the title we are probably going to need our right back to hit 25 in the league as I can’t see where else goals are coming from. 

9 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Your constant refusal to accept the fact he's utter fucking dugshite is what I find bizarre. 

Nah, it's your black and white view of him that's bizarre.

2 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Its a dessers thread, he's our main striker unfortunately, of course he's gonna cop more flak

Yeah, I'm not just referencing this thread, though. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nah, it's your black and white view of him that's bizarre.

He is shite but.

Be fine if he was a 3rd choice bench option but he's not.

Needs punted asap and better needs to come in.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He screamed at McCausland at one point during the game yesterday for next to no reason and I suddenly remembered why I can’t stand the sight of him 

I saw that, in the penalty box at the Broomloan end ?

Wee Ross crossed the baw into the box, think it hit a Motherwell player and was cleared then Dessers started shouting in McCauslands face 🤣

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He screamed at McCausland at one point during the game yesterday for next to no reason and I suddenly remembered why I can’t stand the sight of him 

Wtf was he shouting about there? 

Thought I could see him saying 'for the tap in' but the replays showed he was in no position to tap it in from where Ross picked it up. 

Strange. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I saw that, in the penalty box at the Broomloan end ?

Wee Ross crossed the baw into the box, think it hit a Motherwell player and was cleared then Dessers started shouting in McCauslands face 🤣

Dessers was marked with his back to the goal and McCausland took a shot which was blocked and Dessers lost his mind saying he should have gave him the ball. Fucking absolute balloon

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Dessers was marked with his back to the goal and McCausland took a shot which was blocked and Dessers lost his mind saying he should have gave him the ball. Fucking absolute balloon

Ha ha aye mate knew it was something like that was bizarre from Dessers first time I’ve seen him react like that to a team mate 

12 hours ago, Inigo said:

Could say the same for virtually all of the players out there today, but it's Dessers that's always the go-to Donkey. Numerous players were worse today, yet Dessers cops the most. Really bizarre attitude cunts have towards him.

The irony of this

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha aye mate knew it was something like that was bizarre from Dessers first time I’ve seen him react like that to a team mate 

He did it to McCausland previously in another game when he headed a ball on and wanted McCausland to chase it even though Ross was the one played him the initial ball from our own half 

Dessers bullies wee guys imo 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He did it to McCausland previously in another game when he headed a ball on and wanted McCausland to chase it even though Ross was the one played him the initial ball from our own half 

Aye I remember that now you mention it. Fs lol

He was rotten yesterday thought he had improved his all round game the last few weeks despite the horrendous misses but yesterday was just a shambles of a performance from him.

Wait see him score a worldly  on Thursday  🤣

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That was Lammers at Tynecastle was it not?

I just can't work Dessers out at all ,,, he can seem to score opportunistic goals but not the easy ones that you'd put your mortgage on him scoring. It's like he runs into the box with 2 wee personalities whispering in his ears with one saying "take the shot, take the shot, TAKE THE SHOT" and the other "must take it round the keeper, score a tap in ,,, take it round the keeper" and invariably makes an arse of it.

The guy who chops back at every opportunity when there is zero reason to yet yesterday he was running through and it was perfect for him to cut back inside but he decided to shoot for a change!

He’s hopeless. We’ve no chance of winning the league with a front 3 of him Sterling and McCausland