Beckham Documentary (Netflix)

AGC123

Admin please move if already been discussed or in the wrong place, I couldn’t find any other thread. 

Just finished it there, unbelievable one of the best docs I’ve ever watched. I was just a kid really when he was in his prime, massively underestimated just how good he actually was. 

It was shocking to see just how bad the abuse was for him after the Argie game I suppose as a Scot we were really removed to just how toxic it was towards him. 

Great to see input from the likes of Fergie, Capello, Neville and surprisingly Simeone. 

I’d highly recommend it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. He Comes across really well. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A foot he clearly worked hard on to cultivate to being that good?

It is only because that was so good that his other assets are overlooked. Drive, ambition, commitment, fitness, lead, awareness ect were all world class.

40 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Take that foot away and he's not got anywhere near the career he had imo.

This could literally be applied to every single player of all time.

Take away their kicking foot and they wouldn't be as good. No shit. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A foot he clearly worked hard on to cultivate to being that good?

What you no getting here? His foot was the best I've ever seen, you've watched the documentary as I have and it's clear that's all he ever done when he was young was work on it.

12 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I think that you know what I mean too 😂

You are basically saying that if you take away his best asset then he wouldn't have been as good a player. No shit Sherlock 😂

Was his best asset, way way infront of every other asset he had hence my original point.