Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

34 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

His reaction to the wee pretend hard man mutant in the Ayr dugout on Saturday will be interesting.

Brown will try to make this all about him with some ‘controversial’ comments in his presser Hope Clement makes an utter cunt off him  lol 

Our gaffer is going to take him to school. 

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Loved his reaction at full time last night.

Pure passion from the gaffer

Saying the right things to the press “not looking at the league table” etc

But the full time reaction by him and the players shows the truth of it. They know we’re in with a massive chance of winning this. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Saying the right things to the press “not looking at the league table” etc

But the full time reaction by him and the players shows the truth of it. They know we’re in with a massive chance of winning this. 

Think the reaction is more to beating a side that's been a nightmare for us this season. 

One game at a time.....

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Clement referenced him for some reason in his presser yesterday iirc. 

Actually thought that was really clever 

All the attention could have been on Brown and he just destroyed the media narrative with a yup, we get it, he hates our club. Next question. 

Team talk is also done. Fans were behind you on Tuesday night, they hate this prick and he hates us, get this done, don't take your foot of their throat

I think he’s a genuinely exceptional manager. When we were weighing up candidates, the thing that really made him stand out to me was winning back-to-back titles in a very decent competition like the Belgian Pro League with different clubs. That’s an unbelievable achievement and the strongest indicator that we had someone pretty special. 

5 hours ago, rangersross said:

I think he’s a genuinely exceptional manager. When we were weighing up candidates, the thing that really made him stand out to me was winning back-to-back titles in a very decent competition like the Belgian Pro League with different clubs. That’s an unbelievable achievement and the strongest indicator that we had someone pretty special. 

I said a couple of months ago that he was an exceptional manager and will go on to manage at the pinnacle of the game and got shouted down by a couple of dafties.

But I stand by that view and believe it even more so now than then. 

I don't think we will keep him for four years but if he stays for three they could be some of the best three in our modern history.

Bump for the manager :bow:

Looking at his stats compared to Beale.

Beale had a 1.87pts average per games played in the league.  (would total 68pts end of season)

Clemente has turned that to 2.44pts a game since his arrival.  (would total 88pts end of season)

Of the games he's been in charge it would be 2.7pts a game.   (would total 90pts end of season)

Think 87/88 points wins the league.

7 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Bump for the manager :bow:

Looking at his stats compared to Beale.

Beale had a 1.87pts average per games played in the league.  (would total 68pts end of season)

Clemente has turned that to 2.44pts a game since his arrival.  (would total 88pts end of season)

Of the games he's been in charge it would be 2.7pts a game.   (would total 90pts end of season)

Think 87/88 points wins the league.

We play 38 game mate, not 36. Might want to do those sums again.

I hope he sees himself as part of something. I hope he wants to settle into Scottish life and a job that he develops over a number of years. It’s been a long time since we’ve had someone loyal and committed. 

we are due a break regarding a Manager we can call mr Rangers 

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I hope he sees himself as part of something. I hope he wants to settle into Scottish life and a job that he develops over a number of years. It’s been a long time since we’ve had someone loyal and committed. 

we are due a break regarding a Manager we can call mr Rangers 

His interview with the BBC after the game very much sounded, I'm here for the long haul 

6 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Beale if he'd stayed      71 pts

Clemente since arrival  93 pts

Clemente win rate %     95pts

94pts wins the league :lol:

I think we'll hit 90. Hit 92 last season and 89 the season before. So average 90 the last 2 seasons. 

Think we'll do it again. Hopefully that's enough to do the business.

9 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

His interview with the BBC after the game very much sounded, I'm here for the long haul 

I missed that interview.

Glad to hear it though.

Phil has made it clear in just about every interview that he is addicted  to winning matches.

Just like us.

Nice fit.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I missed that interview.

Glad to hear it though.

Phil makes it clear that he is obsessed with winning matches.

Just like us.

:thumbsup:

Doesn't seemed to bothered with the pressure, said he was human like everyone else when he got booked. :lol:

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I think we'll hit 90. Hit 92 last season and 89 the season before. So average 90 the last 2 seasons. 

Think we'll do it again. Hopefully that's enough to do the business.

It's doable .....I wrote us off months ago, couldn't see it being turned round. Funny old game. :lol: