Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

18 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I've been thinking about past teams who would have been more than good enough and embraced the situation they were in, these idiots we've got playing for us haven't got it in them, they've well and truly proven that on multiple occasions now.

Walters last title we drew at home with the beggars, inverness gave us a chance that we took with both hands and battered every cunt to the title

If this current shower of shite were 3 points at 5 goals ahead going into the final game id still think they'd find a way to fucking shit the bed

Hell even ecks two title winning teams, both suffered potential title costing losses at home to the tarriers, both won their remaining games to win the league 

53 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I don't think it's that. I genuinely believe that this is as good as they can give us. I dont think this is a conscious thing. They simply don't have whatever someone needs within them to be a winner. In short, they don't have the mentality required to play for Rangers or any club who expect to win silverware with any regularity.

Nah I don’t buy that. To believe what you’re saying you’ve to accept these players should be dropping points to County and Dundee, it’s nonsense 

56 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I don't think it's that. I genuinely believe that this is as good as they can give us. I dont think this is a conscious thing. They simply don't have whatever someone needs within them to be a winner. In short, they don't have the mentality required to play for Rangers or any club who expect to win silverware with any regularity.

A number of the underperformers played a massive part in reaching a European final.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I’ve just read this on FF, I’ve not fact checked it as im too busy the now but this is concerning imo 

“With Genk he didn't win in the final 3 matches and won the title on the final day with a draw.

First year with Brugge the league was stopped after 29 games and Brugge awarded the title

2nd year with Brugge he won 1 of the last 6 games in the play offs.

Then there is the end of the season with Monaco.

It was a concern of mine prior to his appointment but was shot down for suggesting it was maybe a red flag”.

Pretty bizarre run he’s on.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

A number of the underperformers played a massive part in reaching a European final.

It doesn’t make sense as a reason, we’re clearly better than the likes of Motherwell, County and Dundee :lol:

12 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

As we’ve just found out, 2 weeks is a long time in football.

2 years doesn’t even come into the reckoning.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah I don’t buy that. To believe what you’re saying you’ve to accept these players should be dropping points to County and Dundee, it’s nonsense 

I 100% expect these players to drop too many points to the Ross Countys and Dundees of this league across a season. They've done it ever season bar one.

17 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'm meaning across a league season. They can occasionally churn out a cup and big performances in Europe. I think they key to Europe is that they're almost always the underdog.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I 100% expect these players to drop too many points to the Ross Countys and Dundees of this league across a season.

Do do I, but it’s not due to them not being good enough. In my eyes it’s almost entirely down to them playing with fear when the pressure mounts.

Almost to a man they played last night as if none of them wanted to take responsibility for taking a risk in going for goal. 

It’s hard to argue with pressure being the issue when the only title we won in years was done behind closed doors and involved the same captain and vice captain 

This is on the shitebag, mediocre players, not the Manager.

Any 11 of our 1st team squad players should be capable of beating Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.

The squad us just littered with bang average, inconsistent Footballers.

That's not the Managers fault.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I'm meaning across a league season. They can occasionally churn out a cup and big performances in Europe. I think they key to Europe is that they're almost always the underdog.

Which again is a pressure thing and nothing to do with their individual quality 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do do I, but it’s not due to them not being good enough. In my eyes it’s almost entirely down to them playing with fear when the pressure mounts.

Almost to a man they played last night as if none of them wanted to take responsibility for taking a risk in going for goal. 

It’s hard to argue with pressure being the issue when the only title we won in years was done behind closed doors and involved the same captain and vice captain 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Which again is a pressure thing and nothing to do with their individual quality 

When I said its all they're capable of I was meaning mentally, not ability. Of course ability wise they're better than Ross County and Dundee. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I 100% expect these players to drop too many points to the Ross Countys and Dundees of this league across a season. They've done it ever season bar one.

Is this a case of moderate players, given a sniff of the big time (Europe, sellik games, 50k crowds at Ibrox), not bothering to get out of bed for the also rans?

Seems like we had the polar opposite of a response to Sunday’s wake up call.

2 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Someone was trying to claim last night that Lundstram's performance has dropped off because he's been told he won't be offered a new deal, would you not be bursting a gut to leave on a high if that were the case? Like you say, totally bizarre.

If your employers told you they were getting rid of you how would you perform. 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Is this a case of moderate players, given a sniff of the big time (Europe, sellik games, 50k crowds at Ibrox), not bothering to get out of bed for the also rans?

Seems like we had the polar opposite of a response to Sunday’s wake up call.

That's what is worrying me about it

Do some of these players think they are better than Scottish football despite only 3/15 trophies?

Could be

I think the senior players don't like big Phil's style of management. Their attitude has changed dramatically. They look as if they couldn't give a fuck.

They now have a manager that won't take any of their shite. If that's the case, and I could be well off the mark, they can all fuck off.

Clement's interview was strange but I'm still 100% behind him. I think he'll turn things around when he gets rid of the wasters at our club. 

7 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

I think the senior players don't like big Phil's style of management. Their attitude has changed dramatically. They look as if they couldn't give a fuck.

They now have a manager that won't take any of their shite. If that's the case, and I could be well off the mark, they can all fuck off.

Clement's interview was strange but I'm still 100% behind him. I think he'll turn things around when he gets rid of the wasters at our club. 

After Dujons comments I'm more than convinced alot of players have chucked it and it's caused a big fraction in the dressing room. Clearly Clement is fuming at it too.

27 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Whys he playing them

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Absolutely no chance we perform like that under Guardiola.

Recurring myth on here.

I think it's quite obvious any manager in our grasp faces the same problems.

Gerrard, Gio, Beale, Clement. The same players chuck it at various points of the season and have done for years. Expecting any different is madness

We need a total clear out and have done for donkeys.

We are winning no league until thay happens.

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

After Dujons comments I'm more than convinced alot of players have chucked it and it's caused a big fraction in the dressing room. Clearly Clement is fuming at it too.

Where did you see his comments ? 

EDIT: just seen it on the other thread. :thumbup: