*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Nonsense kick off time for a Sunday that’s not on tv especially when the clocks go back .

We struck gold with the KO time imo. The sheep have to go to Killie with a 12pm KO on the same day 

As for the game, I'm expecting 2 comfortable wins v them on consecutive Sunday's 

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

We struck gold with the KO time imo. The sheep have to go to Killie with a 12pm KO on the same day 

As for the game, I'm expecting 2 comfortable wins v them on consecutive Sunday's 

12 on a Sunday is much preferable to 3 on a Sunday

25 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not really, if anything it's because there's additional set backs or continuous problems, not the communication

Right now we don't know if Lawrence is out for another year again or will be back next week. Same for Matondo. Quite easy to just say "matter of days/weeks/months" without being too specific 

Other than you being a nosey bastard.. of what benefit to Rangers does it make him disclosing when players will be back? 

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Other than you being a nosey bastard.. of what benefit to Rangers does it make him disclosing when players will be back? 

Doesn't make one difference to us knowing when players are back. 

Ask the manager who is back available for this game then move on. Reminding him how fucking fragile our squad is every presser must be frustrating to him.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Not fit, no timeframe

Would rather some more direct answers from Clement on the injuries tbh. Was asked 2/3 times about various players and didn't give any timescales on any of them

I sense he’s already exasperated by the injury management at our club.

Why they’re happening?

How is recovery being managed?

Why are they recurring time and again?

We've been asking these questions ourselves for long enough and, despite only being here five minutes, he’s already recognised something is very wrong.

When he joined I posted that players will start recovering a bit quicker and his comments suggest that the current “play one, miss two, play two, miss six…” standard needs to be addressed.

31 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos it’s basically 4 o’clock. I understand the traditional Saturday but on a Sunday no need when it’s not on tv.

1.30/2 kick offs going forward 

We played on Thursday evening it's a short difference as it is. The epl fans can manage on a Monday night...

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Get rid of all the injury prone players to fuck over the next couple of windows

Lawrence, Roofe, all of them 

I wouldn't say Lawrence is injury prone, he got injured the club fucked it up with a miss diagnosis and then he was played too much when he came back as Beale was in the shit so didn't ease him back in 

2 minutes ago, mus said:

I wouldn't say Lawrence is injury prone, he got injured the club fucked it up with a miss diagnosis and then he was played too much when he came back as Beale was in the shit so didn't ease him back in 

He’s injury prone for us 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s been out injured the majority of his time here and this is now his second time out, I’ve no idea how that isn’t injury prone to you

Id get rid 

So by that logic if a player gets a horrific leg breaking tackle and then on his comeback gets his other leg broken he is injury prone?!?

The first injury was a freak injury that the club misdiagnosed and then subsequently fucked up his reintroduction into the squad. Very common for players coming back from major injuries to pick up little niggles as muscles have weakened during injury / have to adapt and take more strain as the body is still recovering from injury.

Basically we have a guy who had a freak injury that has been mishandled by the club but we are going to bin him off because he is injury prone?!?