*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Must win if we have aspirations of domestic success. A win tomorrow will put Clement in a position of strength and put pressure on them for first time this season. Lots of football to be played. We need to fly out the traps. 

Don't think its any pressure on them mate, they would still have a 5 point gap, pressure is on us every week now.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I want to see Rangers absolutely on it tomorrow, no fucking excuses, if we are not then it tells us everything about their mentality, obviously win the game but I really want to see us do it with some style.

I’m confident of another 4-0 win over Edinburgh tramps 

this seasons not over mate like too many where saying a week or two ago, we need to build up momentum put pressure on the fenians and go to theatre of screams minimum 5 behind in December and have a proper go at them. Get it down to 2 points win the league cup should be our target for the end of the year.  

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I want to see Rangers absolutely on it tomorrow, no fucking excuses, if we are not then it tells us everything about their mentality, obviously win the game but I really want to see us do it with some style.

I think we need to be a bit more realistic. Yes we have improved but to be expecting us to sweep away anyone ATM is pretty outrageous. To put things into context we will likely still have to start dessers

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

I think we need to be a bit more realistic. Yes we have improved but to be expecting us to sweep away anyone ATM is pretty outrageous. To put things into context we will likely still have to start dessers

We should be sweeping away the shite in this league tbh even with Dessers and Lammers we done it to hibs should be no issues doing the same to Hearts on Sunday