***** The Official Hearts v Rangers Semi Final Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

I honestly think we are going to smash them. As I usually do I'm awaiting the teams being announced before putting a bet on but I suspect 4-0 is the sort of final score id be looking at.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I honestly think we are going to smash them. As I usually do I'm awaiting the teams being announced before putting a bet on but I suspect 4-0 is the sort of final score id be looking at.

Who gives a shit what the score is, as long as wee glass knees is greeting at the end I'll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Who gives a shit what the score is, as long as wee glass knees is greeting at the end I'll be happy. 

Aye the prick has a lifetime of regret and pain coming to him.

He could have been a legend. He chose to be a cunt.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Copying my 4-0 prediction

Blatant plagarism!:craphead:

Seriously though mate, if we score early they will bottle it.

Man mark Shankand and their attack are impotent.

4 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Never watched the semi final. How’s the pitch looking? 

Looked ok up until around the 60 minute mark

I stopped watching because the standard of football was fucking diabolical from both sides. From an attacking and defending sense it was utter shite. Felt like they could have played for days and never produced a winner despite both sides being able to almost walk into attacking positions 

Michael Stewart saying he doesn’t want VAR to get involved in offside decisions that look tight when Hibs had a goal ruled out was enough for me :lol:

5 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Cheers mate, the wee man is Rangers daft, its a joy to watch him at games singing and jumping about when we score, hope hes jumping about tomorrow :rangers:

Sounds like you could take this kid to the turnstile,just point and tell him in there. :lol: 
Enjoy the match guys. :thumbsup:

Anyone know if this game is on RTV for its, errmmmmm, ‘overseas’ subscription members.

Laid up with Covid so can’t go to the pub/mates, don’t want to give Viaplay any of my hard earned cash and don’t fancy watching a semi final on a flakey Hesgoal/VIPRow site.

NordVPN Loyal.