***** The Official Hearts v Rangers Semi Final Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

18 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Mental that these teams complain constantly about ticket allocations then hand thousands back

There was a genuine clamour by Hearts fans and ex players for a 50/50 split. Outwith us and the scum there’s no team that would take 25,000 to Hampden for a league cup semi. However the final would be different. I wish they would look at holding the semi finals in smaller grounds as well when it consists of 2 non old firm teams. A semi being held in a quarter or half full stadium looks shite.

11 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/23900258.four-Rangers-stars-ruled-viaplay-cup-semi-final/

No mention of lawrence missing. Wonder if ready for the game

Clement said yesterday he has a chance of making the squad but we’ll need to wait until Sunday to find out. Such a difference to Beale who practically told the press our starting 11 every week. :lol:

I managed to get a ticket for my grandson to go with me, the guy told me it was for South stand where mines is, however hes now told me its South stand upper and im in lower, just a misunderstanding, Whats my chances of getting one swapped up there ? Cant let him sit himself as hes only 7.

On 02/11/2023 at 15:52, Drumloyal said:

Pub next to the Imperial might have it.  Not sure what it's called nowadays or if it's even still there, haven't been drinking in that neck of the woods for about 25 years.  

The Joker in Mossend is showing the match.

Not sure what sort of clientel it has? Scotland flags all over the bar.

21 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Rather play Hibs in the final but think the sheep will win looking at the teams

Want the Sheep in the Final providing we overcome Hearts. They already think they won a final when they beat us at Ibrox. 

Let's pump them in a real final. 

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Want the Sheep in the Final providing we overcome Hearts. They already think they won a final when they beat us at Ibrox. 

Let's pump them in a real final. 

Would obviously be confident of beating either but they would try and suffocate the game, Hibs would come and try and play and on that big pitch that would really suit us.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Would obviously be confident of beating either but they would try and suffocate the game, Hibs would come and try and play and on that big pitch that would really suit us.

In saying that, retribution would be nice for that 2016 Scottish Cup final. 

So aye, either or, but need to deal with tomorrow first. 

4 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I managed to get a ticket for my grandson to go with me, the guy told me it was for South stand where mines is, however hes now told me its South stand upper and im in lower, just a misunderstanding, Whats my chances of getting one swapped up there ? Cant let him sit himself as hes only 7.

I have a South lower ticket I can swap if that's any help?