***** The Official Hearts v Rangers Semi Final Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

They don’t have the authority yet. Let’s see how this goes for a bit. Will be watching intently.  

They use pyro just as much as we do so it'll be sound the incoming point deductions will cancel each other out

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I get that but if there is ever a chance of points deduction we would know about it 

they literally can’t just make that a new rule overnight without some form of discussion and probably a vote taking place . Clubs would definitely need a notice period  before it came into effect 

My guess though is it is the last road SPFL or SFA would want to go down . Probably more likely to introduce stand closures or away fans allocation removed or restricted for persistent offences if they ever introduce anything 

Fair comments. I don’t want to see the UB’s get fucked out the stadium though. They’re great supporters. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

You would hope Rae or Stewart would've told him how bad the pitch is going to be this weekend. 

Scrap the 20/30 ground passes, get direct as fuck.

When have we done 20/30 passes under Clement?

You’re also suggesting booting the ball up the park to Danilo against two big CB’s?

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Publicly he will have to come out and be against it but inside he will be like any proper football man and fucking loving it. Having a proper support makes a huge difference, which is one of the main reasons he gave for wanting to be here.

Either you're taking the piss or writing complete fuckin nonsense.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

This pyro argument is actually much more boring than TBB argument was

I liked when people decided what others meant when using the word fenian 

Old firm away allocation trumps them both in the boring department 😂

Going to be a tough fucking gig on Sunday by the way.

Hearts will be raging from last weeks game and wanting to target certain areas of the pitch and players.

Hearts will no doubt want to target high balls into the box on Yilmaz side.

Quick couple of goals and we are comfortable but if we leave it late anything can happen. 

Biggest game of the season on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Old firm away allocation trumps them both in the boring department 😂

We could combine pyro and away allocation argument.For example, the club knows who and which supporter clubs were  allocated Dundee tickets and should ban them from away allocations. Then deserving fans could get better chance of getting decent away games tickets and if lucky old firm games.:dance: Not that I have been jealous at those getting good away tickets:sarcasm: