***** The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think Boyd and Sutton being on the same panel works at all. It comes across really unprofessional just 

Sutton sits there all calm looking, hands in throwing little comments around and boyd bites every time. Sutton body language will be different when the taigs are on later 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

If you played on the same team as Dessers, you’d be giving him pelters for all the the times he runs offside. It’s not a dislike, it’s a plain and simple thing and he keeps fucking it up. I’m hoping I jinx him and he ends up with a hat trick. Just not seeing it with the lad. 

Call it whatever, but it's judging that particular incident that based on biases. Has to be, cause it clearly wasn't his fault in that particular instance. Either that or people just haven't paid attention to the incident.

I also don't think he's shown himself to be a good player in his time so far, I just don't like seeing players being misjudged in moments based on people having made their mind up. 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

VAR doesn’t overrule the ref, they would tell him to look at it. I don’t agree with the decision but he’s gave a foul was is clear and obvious that it wasn’t a foul is the question they’d be asking. Sima has (lightly) pushed the defender 

Is it only penalties and offsides VAR can overturn or is it still a case of them asking the ref to go to the monitor? Saying that Livi probably can't afford a monitor 😀 the whole VAR is still a mystery to me. Wish they'd bin it to be honest with you. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Call it whatever, but it's judging that particular incident that based on biases. Has to be, cause it clearly wasn't his fault in that particular instance. Either that or people just haven't paid attention to the incident.

I also don't think he's shown himself to be a good player in his time so far, I just don't like seeing players being misjudged in moments based on people having made their mind up. 

Mate, it’s the amount of moments. I don’t think so far he’s being misjudged. We are all watching it. It’s infuriating with him. 

Just now, superallysbears said:

Dessers scored but he's still crap, better in that position and the game would already be over.

I think that's a stretch though. He did very well to get that goal, albeit with a bit of fortune. No guarantee anyone else scores that one. As for his other chances, one was offside, and yeah Roofe or someone would likely have buried one of the others.