Swiss Football Data - Club/Coefficient Weighting

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No its the new format for 24/25.

Yes just checked UEFA Web site. My mistake, was under the misapprehension the new format was the year after next. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Is the format change from 25/26. Winning the league this year will see us on the final year on the old format. 

I don't believe so, the new changes start next season (24/25).

On 18/03/2024 at 06:37, Tiger Shaw said:

So we keep hearing mate I’m not so sure payouts will amount to as much as some people hope. Couple million tops is my guess then the rapey bastards will put out a statement declaring themself hero’s for compensating victims of CBC who where actually a separate entity and they’ve made the payments out the goodness of their hearts because after all they’re a club founded on charity blah blah blah the press will lap it up and we’ll move on and Rangers will be the bad guys for mocking child abuse. 

That is exactly their game plan.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Proper clubs play on Thursday nights

It’s a shame they’ve fucked the format up for next season onwards because the Europa League is a far more exciting competition than the Champions League

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Never getting auto CL back the conference league has fucked that, upside is the beasts won’t get the rewards of our hard work in Europe anymore and we’re much more likely to come through qualifiers than they are.

The team that wins the league is more likely to qualify as they come through the easier champions draw. Finish second and it's teams like PSV.

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Personal preference, I couldn’t give a fuck about watching Bayern vs Arsenal or Man City vs PSG for the 400th time

I'd gotten a bit tired of the UCL in recent seasons but this year's knockout rounds have been great entertainment