EL draw

6superbarry6

32 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

I’ve always fancied a trip to the San Siro before they knock it down so wife is taking me there for my birthday in January to see ac play Roma. Bet we get Milan now 

I thought that I read recently that it will not be getting demolished as it's iconic.

4 hours ago, Jamesy1872 said:

I’ve always fancied a trip to the San Siro before they knock it down so wife is taking me there for my birthday in January to see ac play Roma. Bet we get Milan now 

2 stadiums i have never visited are milan and real madrid always wanted to hope you enjoy lets us know what you thought of san siro

4 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Marseille would be nice get some revenge 

:thumbup:

That would so do for me mate ..... and I have it on good authority from a reliable source ..... that a certain Mark Hateley would love to see us skelp their arses too ..😛

🇬🇧                                  

1 hour ago, billscott said:

2 stadiums i have never visited are milan and real madrid always wanted to hope you enjoy lets us know what you thought of san siro

Will do. 
Madrid is on the list too but no as much of a rush for that

Win the league and draw them next season. Watching the Rangers there would be unreal