*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

I know this could be a daft question, but our pitch was in good nick to play on tonight, it's not our fault that Ross County chose to come down today, they could've came down yesterday we all knew that the North of Scotland was going to get hit with what they have been so could we not have went ahead with this game and gotten the 3 points for County not turning up?

I know that's a bit shitty, and I like Ross County, but if there was a chance to get 3pts, should we not have taken it? 

This game being postponed could come back to bite us in the arse. Things like this have done so before, the '08 season being the one that comes to mind.

16 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

I know this could be a daft question, but our pitch was in good nick to play on tonight, it's not our fault that Ross County chose to come down today, they could've came down yesterday we all knew that the North of Scotland was going to get hit with what they have been so could we not have went ahead with this game and gotten the 3 points for County not turning up?

I know that's a bit shitty, and I like Ross County, but if there was a chance to get 3pts, should we not have taken it? 

This game being postponed could come back to bite us in the arse. Things like this have done so before, the '08 season being the one that comes to mind.

Stupidest thing you've ever said, and you thought Progres Niekordorn were a Bundesliga team and bragged on here that you had developed a ponzi scheme in a bid to try and cheat the club out of season ticket money.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Stupidest thing you've ever said, and you thought Progres Niekordorn were a Bundesliga team and bragged on here that you had developed a ponzi scheme in a bid to try and cheat the club out of season ticket money.

Aye, very good. Prove either of those and I'll transfer you 2ton.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

What happens if they win the toss and chose to take kick off but they're not there to take kick off? 

Your obviously not old enough to remember this happening a few times in the past. Guess I already knew that though. Must be bath time soon before bed. Say hi to your mum for me.