*****The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

In fairness, I think he hesitated after seeing the pass to Cantwell wasn't on.

Very likely!

No harm done!

Good 3 points to take into the break!

Just hope the scum put so much into Saturday, that they slip up today🤞

A St Mirren win or a draw later on changes the whole complexion of the season again.  

Happy with the way we got the goal and a quick second against the run of play and in at HT 2 goals ahead even not playing very well, then scoring again so quickly after conceding one.  

The difference in mentality between this and previous versions of the team over the last 5-6 years is clear.  When we would have crumpled this team is standing up.  Need to keep building on it though, mould a team that can beat that mob routinely.

Expected a reaction and whilst it wasn't too pretty, we got one. Thought Yilmaz had his best game for us. In my opinion he offers us more than Borna does.

Good to see players returning. Hopefully fit players and a few new signings make us look a different beast when we return from the break.

2 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Some lovely football today, good performances all over. Thought Ridvan and Dowell had good games, McCausland too. Silva looks to have something about him, that wild shot aside 🤣 

I thought it was MaCauslands best game.