Calling Decisions Out

Probably best for everyone's blood pressure and sanity to just accept that this is the way of things.

When the board can be appeased with some half-arsed trolling by ref associations and the SPFL, a manager excuses the worst repeat offenders and their "difficult job", and the players, as always, can watch one-after-another of their colleagues kicked off the park with only a few isolated complaints, there's just no incentive for any positive change.

We r just getting pumped week in and week out with ridiculous decisions

That challenge today on McCausland and no yellow/free kick or review yet we endure Sterling and Cifuentes reds

No penalty against Mayo on Wednesday

The list is endless and will continue 

5 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Probably best for everyone's blood pressure and sanity to just accept that this is the way of things.

When the board can be appeased with some half-arsed trolling by ref associations and the SPFL, a manager excuses the worst repeat offenders and their "difficult job", and the players, as always, can watch one-after-another of their colleagues kicked off the park with only a few isolated complaints, there's just no incentive for any positive change.

I don't decry it's a difficult job. But when they can't do their job or "choose" not to do their job, that's when it becomes a different story. 

The media up here is definitely setting the narrative. Highlights on the SPFL and Sportscene never showed the handball by Mayo and Findlay. Sportscene tonight has that baldy ugly cunt McFadden saying “it wasn’t a penalty because you can’t see all the angles” and “Casey should’ve had a yellow card. Scummy cunts! 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I don't decry it's a difficult job. But when they can't do their job or "choose" not to do their job, that's when it becomes a different story. 

Absolutely, all the more annoying when a ref just knows that it's an easy option, without the slightest discomfort or consequences.

18 minutes ago, Cooper’s Left Peg said:

I thought it was the Motherwell player’s knee that made contact with Mcausland’s calf or shin, I don’t think it was his boot.  I’ve only seen the one angle, a different one would give a different perspective.  Tough one for the young lad.

19 minutes ago, Cooper’s Left Peg said:

I thought it was the Motherwell player’s knee that made contact with Mcausland’s calf or shin, I don’t think it was his boot.  I’ve only seen the one angle, a different one would give a different perspective.  Tough one for the young lad.

Definitely a studs up tackle mate, caught him just under the knee. 

5 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

He was looking straight at the foul for the penalty, desperate not to give it

Another thing I want to know is when the replays are been shown why was the view from the back post of the Copland being used time and time again? It wasn’t clear from that angle who got to the ball first. Eventually the angle from the broomloan clearly showed Silva clipping the ball over O’Donnell, where was that view straight after the incident and why didn’t they play that over and over at the time? It took so long to award it seemed like the officials did not want to give it. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Never even showed the challenge in the sportscene highlights, which is mental considering it ended in a player being injured and should be a talking point.

Playing to the narrative. Imagine it was a foul on maeda or Palma though….

31 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Never even showed the challenge in the sportscene highlights, which is mental considering it ended in a player being injured and should be a talking point.

They never showed the Mayo handball from during the week either, only the one after it (Findlay, if that's his name) 

Shower of cunts! 

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

I'll stick my house on that tarrier fuck getting retrospectively banned for the challenge and that wee bastard in the black knew what he was fucking doing.

That’s the thing for me. It like this… 

Rangers player heavy challenge - automatic red card, you can appeal after the match potentially costing us points…

or

opposition player heavy challenge - yellow or he can be banned retrospectively after the match when it may have already cost Rangers points (like yesterday). 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yep and didn’t they miss out the stonewall penalty not given against Killie?

One of the worst refs ive watched, shocking challenge on McAusland and played on and gave a throw in, keeper constantly delaying play and never bothered, numerous fouls not been given, honestly dont know how the players can hold back from losing the plot with some of his terrible decisions. He runs like a women and couldnt keep up with play, unfit for purpose.

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Genuinely, see if there was an effort to stop us winning the league, why the fuck would you not just chuck it? 

Because why give in a accept defeat meekly. You work to root it out and nail the bastards on it.

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

One of the worst refs ive watched, shocking challenge on McAusland and played on and gave a throw in, keeper constantly delaying play and never bothered, numerous fouls not been given, honestly dont know how the players can hold back from losing the plot with some of his terrible decisions. He runs like a women and couldnt keep up with play, unfit for purpose.

I definitely don't have the mentality for professional football (or the skill or the fitness tbf)...watching that yesterday, all I wanted to do was flying kick the ref and the smug cunt of a linesman.