Calling Decisions Out

58 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It’s amazing the amount of Rangers fans that don’t realise this. 

I realise it benefits us relative to say Hearts.

It’s not clear it benefits us relative to celtic.

Thats all I care about. Couldn’t give a fuck if we get 96 points instead of 90 because of Var.

If celtic get 97 instead of 90.

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Think a lot of fans feel that way. Used to be the best feeling in the world. Score a winner and lose your shit. Now you have an anxious wait as Var check every possible reason to over turn it. It will be in the bin soon enough.

It’ll never go.

Too much money to be made. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've the most wrong var decisions in the league.

We've had the most refs sticking to their original decisions rather than take the var one.

We've had collum making a personal decision on a handball Walsh missed and refereeing the game for him in the Johnston handball

We're not a dirty team and got the least yellow cards yet the most red cards 

We sure are unlucky...

No we haven’t we are second worst behind St Mirren who have had zero wrong calls go in their favour. Compared to the green n grey we are much worse off though

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

It’s amazing the amount of Rangers fans that don’t realise this. 

Amazing the number of VAR fanboys who think it helps our games get refereed any better.

The VAR default position when we score is “right, how can we disallow that?”

If you think the corrupt refs who fuck us over on the pitch suddenly become honest, fair and unbiased when they sit in the VAR seat, you’re kidding yourself on.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Amazing the number of VAR fanboys who think it helps our games get refereed any better.

The VAR default position when we score is “right, how can we disallow that?”

If you think the corrupt refs who fuck us over on the pitch suddenly become honest, fair and unbiased when they sit in the VAR seat, you’re kidding yourself on.

You don’t have to be a “VAR fanboy” to think that VAR should be a useful tool to improve getting the decisions right.  Operated correctly by competent operators it would be a great asset.  

The incompetence/bias/unconscious bias of some of our current officials renders it useless.  I don’t believe that should result in it being canned, which won’t happen anyway, but how we improve the standard of officiating, who knows!

2 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

You don’t have to be a “VAR fanboy” to think that VAR should be a useful tool to improve getting the decisions right.  Operated correctly by competent operators it would be a great asset.  

The incompetence/bias/unconscious bias of some of our current officials renders it useless.  I don’t believe that should result in it being canned, which won’t happen anyway, but how we improve the standard of officiating, who knows!

Any tool is only as good as the person using it but VAR has only given the anti-Rangers refs two chances to fuck us over instead of one.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2nd most 👍

I meant worst is in most detrimental to us but indeed the second most incorrect calls against us

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Any tool is only as good as the person using it but VAR has only given the anti-Rangers refs two chances to fuck us over instead of one.

How many penalties did we get without VAR? And even one of those was wrong, McAusland at Livi

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Yeah, not disputing that but that’s not inherently a VAR fault.  Pity we can’t have good operators, we would have been above them.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

How many penalties did we get without VAR? And even one of those was wrong, McAusland at Livi

The purpose of VAR is to correct/eliminate clear and obvious errors.

In this country it is used to re-referee the game, to find tenuous, debatable excuses to disadvantage Rangers in any way possible,

The same officials who have cheated us so many times over the years have simply been furnished with a new way to do it without even turning up at the ground.

Why would they screw us as refs but then play fair with their VAR hat on?

:confused:

5 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

I realise it benefits us relative to say Hearts.

It’s not clear it benefits us relative to celtic.

Thats all I care about. Couldn’t give a fuck if we get 96 points instead of 90 because of Var.

If celtic get 97 instead of 90.

Of course it fucking is! You are literally to stupid to argue with.

Just let's Bury the ball in the back of the net with the keeper hit the bloody thing make sure make it counts I sometimes wish I could fire the team up just be positive and win far too much fannying about with the ball needing Fergie type in midfield and positive play kill the game in 30 mins play fuckin power play lads put your heart and soul into it for this trophy otherwise piss off we don't want to see your lot at this club next season  need effort more than skill make your own luck and to fuck with VAR just burst the nets at Hampden give us the double 

The usual posters will rush out and say “by the letter of the law it’s a foul”.

Not so sure it would have been given the other way.

Fuck Var.

(funny how the scales push with 5 times the force wasn’t given)

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s a clear two handed push on the GK.

It’s a free-kick everyday of the week.

😂 And the Scales push with twice the force wasn’t? Yet again only one was given..

Does my nut in the amount of apologists we have in our support for the officials.

There’s plenty of 50/50 decisions in every game. Thats 5 in 5 old firms we’ve just “happened” to be on the wrong side of the big ones.

Good amount of pressure on Beaton pays off again.