***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Got to win at any cost tonight. We need to win the next 2 before they go to tynecastle. 

Yup. The filth will be hanging on to the idea of them having beaten us twice and therefore are able to reverse the gap outwith other matches. We need to keep winning and hope their patchy form continues and we have more of a cushion for the next OF to take the pressure off.

I want a couple of early goals tonight to take the pressure off my heart. 😉

3 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Yup. The filth will be hanging on to the idea of them having beaten us twice and therefore are able to reverse the gap outwith other matches. We need to keep winning and hope their patchy form continues and we have more of a cushion for the next OF to take the pressure off.

I want a couple of early goals tonight to take the pressure off my heart. 😉

They are one more bad result away from a full on breakdown. You can see rodgers cracking under the strain of it all imo. Anyway back to us JUST WIN!!

6 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Butland

Tav. Goldson. Souttar. Ridvan

Strerling. Lundstram. Cortes

Diomande. 

Silva. Dessers. 

Hand out another doing and watch the tims arse collapse. They're dropping more points. 

I'd go with that team too. Confident of a comfortable win. They won't drop points tonight though, Dundee's record at the piggery's abysmal.

15 minutes ago, Rigamonti said:

I'd go with that team too. Confident of a comfortable win. They won't drop points tonight though, Dundee's record at the piggery's abysmal.

Never say never mate they don’t start well their fans will quickly turn the atmosphere poisonous and we’ve saw first hand at Ibrox the negative effect that can have. 

1-3

1-1 

:crywank:

This a potential banana skin game for me,  killie having already beaten us and taking points from the other mob means they can't be underestimated......and with the game at that rubbish pitch it makes a little more tricky.

That being said we are fluent ATM and we need to just get a result, performances have been great of late but this one I wouldn't mind a rotten performance and 3 points.

2-0 for the famous.

Butland 

Tav, Goldson, Soutar,  Ridvan 

Diamande,  Lundstram, Lawrence 

Mcausland , Silva , Cortes.

3 hours ago, Rigamonti said:

You never know. Dundee have a lot to play for and that lots home form isn’t that great this season….