***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Interesting to see if Clement rotates the starting 11 again. I’d like to see him start with the same team that lined up against Hearts.

Seen a stat the other day that Clement rotates our squad more than any other manager in the league does.

That shows the competition for places and the positive attitudes that must run through the squad, that the reserves are pushing the first team.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Seen a stat the other day that Clement rotates our squad more than any other manager in the league does.

That shows the competition for places and the positive attitudes that must run through the squad, that the reserves are pushing the first team.

Possibly make a couple of changes to protect the likes of Lawrence and Souttar knowing their struggles with injury.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Possibly make a couple of changes to protect the likes of Lawrence and Souttar knowing their struggles with injury.

His rotation so far with the often injured has been excellent. 

It helps that we've had quality replacing them, but we dont seem to be picking up those niggles as often 

Don't really mind what the lineup is as long as it doesn't contain Scott Wright. 

Massive, massive game. Any win will do and then we can look forward to a good run of fixtures up to the split. 

• MisterC changed the title to ***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

Thanks to @MisterC for sorting that mess of a thread title out, now I can continue with my team selection;

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Lundstram Diomande

McCausland Silva Cortes

Dessers

Just picked Dessers in my starting 11 for the first time ever there 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Thanks to @MisterC for sorting that mess of a thread title out, now I can continue with my team selection;

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Lundstram Diomande

McCausland Silva Cortes

Dessers

Just picked Dessers in my starting 11 for the first time ever there 

:boughy: