***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fucking autocorrect :lol: 

Thing nearly made a cunt of me again but making it ‘ducking’. 

I dont know if its maybe an android update, but I've noticed the amount of autocorrecting that my phone does over the past 3 months is mental. It catches me out all the time.

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

My OCD is going bananas. Futering about with how my slippers are sitting next to the bed before I go to sleep because if I do it wrong we won't win the league :lol:. Stressed out my fucking box.

Nah I don’t see the point mate, better living in the here and now so as to enjoy title wins and the whole experience of the thing properly 

Do you just be happy the day of the title win and then get straight back to worrying about the next one the day after? 

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

My OCD is going bananas. Futering about with how my slippers are sitting next to the bed before I go to sleep because if I do it wrong we won't win the league :lol:. Stressed out my fucking box.

:lol: It's maddening, isn't it! I don't even want to say what my routines are for fear of losing the power. If other people do it. it won't work :lol: I need a shrink!

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah I don’t see the point mate, better living in the here and now so as to enjoy title wins and the whole experience of the thing properly 

Do you just be happy the day of the title win and then get straight back to worrying about the next one the day after? 

I'd love to do that, but thats not how my OCD works, unfortunately. 

I enjoy the title win until the we get deep into the following season. 

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: It's maddening, isn't it! I don't even want to say what my routines are for fear of losing the power. If other people do it. it won't work :lol: I need a shrink!

I have loads, but my night time routine is by far the most that feels like it matters. It'll be fucking carnage tonight because the game is tomorrow. 

The thing is, I know it won't make a single bit of difference, but I can't stop myself.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We were terrible last visit there but even at that I’m sure we hit the woodwork and had a couple of decent chances to at least not get beat.  Fully expecting a win tomorrow.

Last time we had no cohesive game plan or identity and we got what we deserved. I am confident that we will see it through tomorrow as performance levels and team spirit are night and day compared with the start of the season 

Maybe it is just a hangover from the weekend but I am strangely relaxed about this one.

I was expecting a very tough game against Hearts but we blew them away. Perhaps hubris on my end, but I am expecting us to take that confidence into tomorrow night.

Probably won’t be as easy as Saturday, Hearts might have better players but Killie definitely have a better manager that will set them up better to face us, but hoping for a fairly routine 2-0 or 3-1 victory. Ideally keep the habit of getting an early goal (dream scenario would be a couple of early goals just to take all jeopardy out of the game and let us cruise it).