Jump to content

***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fucking autocorrect :lol: 

Thing nearly made a cunt of me again but making it ‘ducking’. 

I dont know if its maybe an android update, but I've noticed the amount of autocorrecting that my phone does over the past 3 months is mental. It catches me out all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

My OCD is going bananas. Futering about with how my slippers are sitting next to the bed before I go to sleep because if I do it wrong we won't win the league :lol:. Stressed out my fucking box.

Nah I don’t see the point mate, better living in the here and now so as to enjoy title wins and the whole experience of the thing properly 

Do you just be happy the day of the title win and then get straight back to worrying about the next one the day after? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

My OCD is going bananas. Futering about with how my slippers are sitting next to the bed before I go to sleep because if I do it wrong we won't win the league :lol:. Stressed out my fucking box.

:lol: It's maddening, isn't it! I don't even want to say what my routines are for fear of losing the power. If other people do it. it won't work :lol: I need a shrink!

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah I don’t see the point mate, better living in the here and now so as to enjoy title wins and the whole experience of the thing properly 

Do you just be happy the day of the title win and then get straight back to worrying about the next one the day after? 

 

I'd love to do that, but thats not how my OCD works, unfortunately. 

I enjoy the title win until the we get deep into the following season. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: It's maddening, isn't it! I don't even want to say what my routines are for fear of losing the power. If other people do it. it won't work :lol: I need a shrink!

I have loads, but my night time routine is by far the most that feels like it matters. It'll be fucking carnage tonight because the game is tomorrow. 

The thing is, I know it won't make a single bit of difference, but I can't stop myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We were terrible last visit there but even at that I’m sure we hit the woodwork and had a couple of decent chances to at least not get beat.  Fully expecting a win tomorrow.

Last time we had no cohesive game plan or identity and we got what we deserved. I am confident that we will see it through tomorrow as performance levels and team spirit are night and day compared with the start of the season 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it is just a hangover from the weekend but I am strangely relaxed about this one.

 

I was expecting a very tough game against Hearts but we blew them away. Perhaps hubris on my end, but I am expecting us to take that confidence into tomorrow night.

 

Probably won’t be as easy as Saturday, Hearts might have better players but Killie definitely have a better manager that will set them up better to face us, but hoping for a fairly routine 2-0 or 3-1 victory. Ideally keep the habit of getting an early goal (dream scenario would be a couple of early goals just to take all jeopardy out of the game and let us cruise it).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Hearts
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup
×
×
  • Create New...