***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

This game tonight and the ones at Livi are the inspiration behind the popular phrase on here, three points and no injuries. Whilst we obviously have our own fake pitch at the training centre that will have been used in the preparation for tonight,  ours is probably far better than the over sized doormats currently in use at Rugby Park and Almondvale. That being said, Kille are having a good season, so like many others on here, I am pretty sure that they will be difficult opponents tonight, so yes, three points however we get them, no injuries and up the road.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

FFS mate you need to grow a set or let her start having a fling on nights Rangers are Playing.

missing for a wedding I could almost forgive but swimming fucking hell :lol:

:lol: sick of being a fat bastard mate, gym day was yesterday so swim day's more of a treat :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Do a double session tomorrow man. Missing the game for a swim is an awful choice.

I'll be honest, when she booked it i'd totally forgotten we were playing midweek :lol: currently trying to find waterproof headphones and one of them waterproof phone armbands :lol:

mibbe i should've posted this in the keeping fit thread :pipe:

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Run a bath and do lengths, anything mate just don’t miss the fucking game :lol:

Mate I don't run anywhere :lol:

Just now, stevemac said:

I'll be honest, when she booked it i'd totally forgotten we were playing midweek :lol: currently trying to find waterproof headphones and one of them waterproof phone armbands :lol:

mibbe i should've posted this in the keeping fit thread :pipe:

Mate I don't run anywhere :lol:

You’ve defo posted this and thought I’ll share with RM and people will have ideas how to watch it.

we’ve now got your wife having midweek affairs and you leaving her :lol:

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You’ve defo posted this and thought I’ll share with RM and people will have ideas how to watch it.

we’ve now got your wife having midweek affairs and you leaving her :lol:

aye rather than some cunt rooting my wife, id rather take a bluetooth speaker and leave it poolside and fuck any cunt that has a problem with it :lol:

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Genuinely don’t understand how people can do other stuff when we’re playing 

Aye a struggle like fuck to even watch at home at times when people are in never mind being elsewhere 

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Genuinely don’t understand how people can do other stuff when we’re playing 

I've had 2 jobs for years now mate so don't get to catch every game, if im working ill always have it playing through the car though