See that tonight

1 minute ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I’m sure in the past there’s been imbalances - Like us going to Pittodrie 3 times for example

Yeah it has happened but I think there's a formula to it. Saying that it's Doncaster's organisation so aye, it'll be the three trips to Killie :lol:

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hearts were apparently pish tonight and very,very lucky not to lose.

wondering just how much that pasting dented them on Saturday.

Just watching the highlights now.  Shankland getting pelted with missiles but he enjoyed his penalty :lol:

18 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

He hooked him at HT. Says it all

Borna wasn't as bad as people made out. Defo fouled in the lead up to the free kick that led to the penalty. I think the yellow card and the fact we were chasing goals was the decision behind the substitution. 100% Borna will play a huge part in the rest of the season in all competitions. Criticism of players is fine but the abuse Borna gets on here is fucking ridiculous. And it is abuse.

It was a great result , horrible place to go made even worse I'd imagine when the players find out they smashing goals past dundee.........this weekend is super important , us at home to the Mwell who I'm confident we will get a result and positive performance , the mhamky mob need to travel to the capital to face hearts and I think we will see them slip up here.

We keep on marching , we'll done to the lads tonight.....super important result.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Borna wasn't as bad as people made out. Defo fouled in the lead up to the free kick that led to the penalty. I think the yellow card and the fact we were chasing goals was the decision behind the substitution. 100% Borna will play a huge part in the rest of the season in all competitions. Criticism of players is fine but the abuse Borna gets on here is fucking ridiculous. And it is abuse.

He’s absolutely fucking shite and an absolute coward to boot, the sooner his contract is up and we’re rid of him the better. 

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's a humongous win. If we even draw that tonight the momentum is back with the scum. 

Now we could be back to being 5 clear before they play Hearts. 

The joys of a genuine title race mate. It's been a long while. I'll whisper this quietly but it wouldn't be the worst thing for our title hopes if we don't get past Benfica. Heart wants to win obviously but head tells me we don't have the squad to compete in as many competitions, not with the players we have out with injury.

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

It was a great result , horrible place to go made even worse I'd imagine when the players find out they smashing goals past dundee.........this weekend is super important , us at home to the Mwell who I'm confident we will get a result and positive performance , the mhamky mob need to travel to the capital to face hearts and I think we will see them slip up here.

We keep on marching , we'll done to the lads tonight.....super important result.

It would be made worse if the scum game was finished before we played but as both games kicked off at the same time all our player's focus would have been on us and I'm sure they were all delighted to pick up the three points tonight at full time regardless of the scum result.

Agree with the rest of your post 👍

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s absolutely fucking shite and an absolute coward to boot, the sooner his contract is up and we’re rid of him the better. 

That's criticism and that's fine. It's wrong IMO but still your opinion which is fine. However some of the abuse he and certain others in the team get on here is diabolical. I remember there used to be a pinned thread during the Ally years telling people not to type that kind of abuse so it's not something new. It's just wrong that's all.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

The only reason we were so confident is because we assumed they would implode and keep dropping points. If they're back wining 7-1 and back on form then 2 points with 2 in form teams is absolutely fuck all with 2 OFs left. 

The league is a million miles away from being won and the idea that it's not is ludicrous and dangerous

The scoreline flattered them tonight according to the stats, xg was below 3, Dundee were just utter mince - they'll drop more points yet.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

The only reason we were so confident is because we assumed they would implode and keep dropping points. If they're back wining 7-1 and back on form then 2 points with 2 in form teams is absolutely fuck all with 2 OFs left. 

The league is a million miles away from being won and the idea that it's not is ludicrous and dangerous

They were always going to pump Dundee tonight mate (though didn't expect it to be 7). 

Their biggest test until they come to Ibrox is on Sunday at Tynecastle, so we need to go out and convincingly beat Motherwell on Saturday to pile the pressure back on to them.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That's criticism and that's fine. It's wrong IMO but still your opinion which is fine. However some of the abuse he and certain others in the team get on here is diabolical. I remember there used to be a pinned thread during the Ally years telling people not to type that kind of abuse so it's not something new. It's just wrong that's all.

He turned back far too often needlessly. His crossing was abysmal. He wanted to get fouled and felt a touch (not a foul) so dived on the ball and got awarded a free kick against that led to their penalty. He then got booked so became a liability.

If he needs to be used, it should be at Ibrox in games against bottom half teams where he doesn't need to do much but won't cost us goals either.

He's shite and the worst of 3 left backs on show tonight by miles.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They were always going to pump Dundee tonight mate (though didn't expect it to be 7). 

Their biggest test until they come to Ibrox is on Sunday at Tynecastle, so we need to go out and convincingly beat Motherwell on Saturday to pile the pressure back on to them.

They've scored 10 and lost 1 I think in about a game and a half since CCV has returned. I think he galvanises them and they'll start to hit consistency like ours. I doubt either of us will drop points before we play them at Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They've scored 10 and lost 1 I think in about a game and a half since CCV has returned. I think he galvanises them and they'll start to hit consistency like ours. I doubt either of us will drop points before we play them at Ibrox. 

I think I agree, BUT, they have struggled with injuries and he hasn’t been able to stay consistently fit with the same (or similar?) injury impacting him so who knows if he’ll even see out the season without being injured again, particularly given how heavily they rely on him. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He turned back far too often needlessly. His crossing was abysmal. He wanted to get fouled and felt a touch (not a foul) so dived on the ball and got awarded a free kick against that led to their penalty. He then got booked so became a liability.

If he needs to be used, it should be at Ibrox in games against bottom half teams where he doesn't need to do much but won't cost us goals either.

He's shite and the worst of 3 left backs on show tonight by miles.

There was a touch by the Killie player's hand which I agree wasn't the foul. Borna's foot was clipped which is why he fell. Defo foul mate.

As for turning back that shouldn't always be a criticism. Sometimes it should be but not always. Can't go forward all the time and keeping possession is preferable in some situations.

Liability for Borna for the goal we conceded tonight is absolutely minimal.

Far from shite mate and probably has played at a higher level than any of the rest of players.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I think I agree, BUT, they have struggled with injuries and he hasn’t been able to stay consistently fit with the same (or similar?) injury impacting him so who knows if he’ll even see out the season without being injured again, particularly given how heavily they rely on him. 

The here and now is that he's back and they've hit a purple patch. That makes them dangerous.

I'd love him to get crocked again but he might not. We've got to assume they'll drop no more shitty points and  realise our momentum is now matched.

Every game is a cup final for us.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

There was a touch by the Killie player's hand which I agree wasn't the foul. Borna's foot was clipped which is why he fell. Defo foul mate.

As for turning back that shouldn't always be a criticism. Sometimes it should be but not always. Can't go forward all the time and keeping possession is preferable in some situations.

Far from shite mate and probably has played at a higher level than any of the rest of players.

Thats a better defence of him than his own defending tonight.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're literally talking about less than 1 and a half games there which is a small sample size. CCV is a decebt solid cunt from what I've seen but not the messiah and has made some awful errors earlier in the season when he was fite.

Agree it may be close however if are still at least 2 points in front going in to the game against those cunts at Ibrox and win the game then the league is ours to lose at that point.

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Didn't honestly think I'd see a defence of Borna tonight after that

Wow