Diomande

3 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

No like you to be negative.

:lol: every time.

Pessimistic more like. Because its just a loan with an option and he's out for the season I don't see us picking up that option somehow. Might be a slight chance we loan him again though

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pessimistic more like. Because its just a loan with an option and he's out for the season I don't see us picking up that option somehow. Might be a slight chance we loan him again though

Mate he's out for the rest of the season which has 9 weeks left.

His operation was a success he's young and should heal and rehab well.

He's shown he has potential to be a star at Rangers, can't see why we wouldn't go ahead with the transfer.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What have you seen of him that would make the club not want to turn the loan permanent?

6 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Cracking wee player. @johanhentze told us from the start this boy is the real deal.

I did. And I will tell you right now.. we have seen about 10%. This boy is a serious player and he will go on to be a star. Im also hoping that we go for Lind. He is a goal scorer.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Regarding Cortes, We wouldn’t have taken him on loan if he wasn’t someone we wanted.

If deal to be done that suits us then we’ll do it.

I think its only a loan due to FFP/budget for this season. I think we will take up that option. 

14 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Mate he's out for the rest of the season which has 9 weeks left.

His operation was a success he's young and should heal and rehab well.

He's shown he has potential to be a star at Rangers, can't see why we wouldn't go ahead with the transfer.

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What have you seen of him that would make the club not want to turn the loan permanent?

Never guarantee how a player comes back from surgery. Definitely shown enough in his short spell but just that doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if we had other targets for that position in the summer.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Never guarantee how a player comes back from surgery. Definitely shown enough in his short spell but just that doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if we had other targets for that position in the summer.

Always with them negative waves Moriarty.

We're not in the days of Durant any more, the comparative dark ages when it comes to surgery and rehab.

41 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Regarding Cortes, We wouldn’t have taken him on loan if he wasn’t someone we wanted.

If deal to be done that suits us then we’ll do it.

Arguably we only took him on loan and didnt buy him straight up cause we had no cash in jan, his parent club clearly dont want him and hoped even if we didn't buy him, he'd be in the shop window and his wages paid

Had beale not fucked all the cash last summer i think both Diomande and cortes would be permanent signings already

8 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Yes, it was the Covid year fucking us for FFP.

No uefa disregarded covid year as clubs were hampered by stadium closures, the 2 years before we posted massive losses meant the seville year we had to get it right, hence why gerrard never got a penny pre malmo

Canny mind last years accounts or how we did, but FFP is over 3 year average is it not? 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

I did. And I will tell you right now.. we have seen about 10%. This boy is a serious player and he will go on to be a star. Im also hoping that we go for Lind. He is a goal scorer.

:tu:.

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

No uefa disregarded covid year as clubs were hampered by stadium closures, the 2 years before we posted massive losses meant the seville year we had to get it right, hence why gerrard never got a penny pre malmo

Canny mind last years accounts or how we did, but FFP is over 3 year average is it not? 

There was an interview with the new finance director last month and he confirmed we’re fine re FFP. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

How about some more praise for the lad, uh?

The second page is chronic!

I agree. He showed glimpses of genuine quality during the match that we've not seen in our squad for a long time. 

He looks like he could be a huge player for us.