Diomande

I think he has great potential, but still a bit of a rough diamond (sorry)

I like his first touch - always looking to give himself space with it.  Sign of a good player (think about how good de Boer was at that)

He's also quick and not afraid of a tackle.

But his passing is still too erratic.  Hopefully will develop

3 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

You can tell he has loads of potential but still a bit rough. Actually thought he played well today.

He made some sloppy passes. Got right in about it to win the ball back right enough. Great attitude.

We have been crying out for midfielders who can score/assist for a long time.

As you rightly noted, loads of potential.

He was very good today...I love how he looks in trouble then he gets a toe in, the amount of times he wins back possession for us is unreal....he also had a class moment when two hibs players were on him, he nonchalantly flicked the ball on the spin and left the two of them for dead

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

He was very good today...I love how he looks in trouble then he gets a toe in, the amount of times he wins back possession for us is unreal....he also had a class moment when two hibs players were on him, he nonchalantly flicked the ball on the spin and left the two of them for dead

Who did we play today mate ? 

I don’t know which way he will go in this match. He is sometimes excellent under pressure and makes the game look easy, but at some other times he has given possession away in dangerous areas that has cost us at least a couple of times so far.

Just want this match to be now, can’t wait.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t know which way he will go in this match. He is sometimes excellent under pressure and makes the game look easy, but at some other times he has given possession away in dangerous areas that has cost us at least a couple of times so far.

Just want this match to be now, can’t wait.

Gives me the fear when he’s one of the last men back at corners, but confident in his footballing ability. 

• 2 weeks later...