*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

White's a fuckikg grade-a arsehole. 

Never in a million years is he a Rangers man. 

He's a piece of human filth who must be nervous about coming back to Scotland on the basis of what might be done to him.

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He's a piece of human filth who must be nervous about coming back to Scotland on the basis of what might be done to him.

The last time he was up was to be the host of a Rangers speaker event with Clement and Souness. 

I'm sorry, but and Rangers fan or official hiring this arsehole is a fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Worth noting the predicted rainfall in Dundee between now & Wednesday night is minimal. 
I reckon there’s a slightly better chance of it being played at Dens than anywhere else. 

as we go at least 4 clear 🙏 

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I don't want to give it a hit (not gonna bother linking it) but there appears to be a Guardian piece from yesterday accusing us of getting righteous about a soggy pitch.  How on earth can we be the bad guys?

Saw it mate. Every one hates us. Just another bunch of deluded cunts. 

17 hours ago, Redmond7 said:

And they stole a Scottish Cup once upon a time when they took a throw in that wasn't their's - it might have been a long time ago but I for one have never forgotten.

And they got a penalty  in a Scottish  cup final when  the ball came off big Derek's  thigh🤔

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

I don't want to give it a hit (not gonna bother linking it) but there appears to be a Guardian piece from yesterday accusing us of getting righteous about a soggy pitch.  How on earth can we be the bad guys?

We're  always  the bad guys! 

The media have a free reign when it comes to us

51 minutes ago, Belshaft said:

And they got a penalty  in a Scottish  cup final when  the ball came off big Derek's  thigh🤔

Yup remember that one as well. And yet they've been vicitimized for decades according to Billy McBungle. Hmm. 

25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Hibs winning today and Aberdeen drawing with Dundee. They'll be absolutely shitting it about the park next week now. 

Does that no mean pressures off the SPFL a wee bit that the split is decided? 

Strangely enough, watched a wee bit of sportscene tonight and Dundee were getting all the plaudits for finishing in the top six. 

What a brass neck for our league. A team that have had "to date"  5 games postponed due to having a shite pitch. Aye, what an achievement. 

They shouldn't even be in the top league, let alone in the top six, the fucking rat cunts!