*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Still gutted about yesterday but I think this might suit us for the run in, I think it's clear that we really struggle under pressure, so maybe leading the league at this stage isn't for the best, we might be better off going top as late in the day as possible, that way we have less time to fuck it up.

If we struggle under pressure then it doesn't matter whether we're a point ahead or a point behind. If it's tight, we'll shite it.

We've already fucked it up. We've fucked it in our last 4 league games, particularly the last two.

13 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

If we struggle under pressure then it doesn't matter whether we're a point ahead or a point behind. If it's tight, we'll shite it.

We've already fucked it up. We've fucked it in our last 4 league games, particularly the last two.

Its never a question of will their arses collapse but when. All successful sportsmen can handle pressure, its what separates the winners from the losers. We have too many who cant handle it. They never could and they never will. They prove it every opportunity and if we  continue with them then fuck all will ever change.

According to the forecast this should go ahead at dens on wednesday. Hard to work up any enthusiasm for it though, seems like the season is just going to peter out now. Will still attend the post split games but already it feels like its heading to an inevitable end.  Wouldnt be shocked if we make an arse of sunday as well. 

Love this club but can't bring myself to even watch this shower of nappy bags on Wednesday.

Just don't have the heart to watch a team wearing my colours not giving a single fuck. Actually fucking despise them all. Lovely boys all of them but would run and hide if you showed them a picture of the Celtic first team squad. Minus Jim Torbett

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Love this club but can't bring myself to even watch this shower of nappy bags on Wednesday.

Just don't have the heart to watch a team wearing my colours not giving a single fuck. Actually fucking despise them all. Lovely boys all of them but would run and hide if you showed them a picture of the celtic first team squad. Minus Jim Torbett

Nae wonder having to look at that alien right back

5 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Just don't have the heart to watch a team wearing my colours not giving a single fuck. Actually fucking despise them all. Lovely boys all of them but would run and hide if you showed them a picture of the celtic first team squad. Minus Jim Torbett

:lol:

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Asked the question and was told that he will be a first team player next season.

At the moment club happy to have him around squad.

Got to question why the likes of Dowell gets in ahead of him now if he's that highly thought of.

I liked the look of him and never thought maybe he needed time away working on his physique. Strange he can't even get a sniff at our current midfield.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Got to question why the likes of Dowell gets in ahead of him now if he's that highly thought of.

I liked the look of him and never thought maybe he needed time away working on his physique. Strange he can't even get a sniff at our current midfield.

Don’t get why we’re so bad with youth, even under multiple managers.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Anyone picking Dessers in our team needs help.

Dessers presses the ball and wins it regularly off defenders.  He'd be more effective not as the out & out striker.  If i remember correctly it was Dessers who robbed Leigerbeilke in the first OF game before setting up Roofe.  They have the potential to be a good pairing.

3 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Dessers presses the ball and wins it regularly off defenders.  He'd be more effective not as the out & out striker.  If i remember correctly it was Dessers who robbed Leigerbeilke in the first OF game before setting up Roofe.  They have the potential to be a good pairing.

He's honking and doesn't deserve to play another minute for us.