*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

19 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Apparently we should have played it last week but we requested this week so all our fault.

That's the narrative being peddled everywhere despite nothing I've seen remotely substantiating it.

15 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The "earliest opportunity" argument suits cunts until it doesn't.

We should never expect to be reasonably treated in Scotland.

Nothing in rules for earliest opportunity I'm sure. Its about when the football authorities determine postponed games should be played. Ie, not our decision to make.

49 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Apparently we should have played it last week but we requested this week so all our fault.

Aye I’m sure the scum or any other team with a massive game at the weekend would’ve have played it last week had it been them in this position 

Any media around us or them is a joke at the moment, having a genuine title race here means all they do is try and fan the flames of controversy even when there is none to drive up engagement whether it’s clicks, views, listens etc 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

It scunners me that fucking creep Jim White keeps getting gigs with Rangers and their affiliates. The guy is nothing but a fucking scumbag and should be nowhere near my club. Time and again he puts the boot into us whilst bigging up “the mighty hoops” as he calls them. I genuinely honestly can’t see how we can possibly take any part of the blame for Dundee’s pitch yet that is the narrative being peddled by Talksport and Clyde. No doubt the BBC and mainstream media up here will follow suit.

What pish are they peddling?