Hate Crime Bill

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This country is a fucking toilet now. 

So many issues to deal with and this is the most important one :sarcasm:

I hate all the fucking potholes (should I say craters) in the road, is that a fucking hate crime. Auld man fucked his exhaust hitting one the other week and had to fork out for a new one. 

:thumbup::thumbup:

Hope he went to a "Safe" garage mate .... or he maybe get grassed up or have an unexpected visit .... for fucking up a "Protected"  pothole .... 😛

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This country is a fucking toilet now. 

So many issues to deal with and this is the most important one :sarcasm:

I hate all the fucking potholes (should I say craters) in the road, is that a fucking hate crime. Auld man fucked his exhaust hitting one the other week and had to fork out for a new one. 

the potholes around Ibrox mean its only safe to drive a 4x4

still, let's spend the money on making air "cleaner" in a small city right next to the Atlantic Ocean and all major weather systems...

:belm:

26 minutes ago, SK Rfc said:

Tom English went in heavy on mccoist on that sport sound. Says that mccoists comments about the bill were him saying he will be singing the billy boys and about being upto his knees in f’enian blood. Surely mccoists goes after this rat 

Well he's well and truly fucked that one up ... as Ally may well be singing words to that effect .... but not at Ibrox as he and his family will be at a different location on holiday ... probably watching the game and unless his family grass him up .... no one will be any the wiser thankfully.

So Tam The Bam ... I hate my fucking surname ... can fuck off and lick his own bunnet .... and be warned that this new law does not protect him from being visited ... plus it does make him liable for a defamation of character law suit being served on him by Ally's solicitor if necessary.

A life time ban for this ... is the least we should accept but it won't stop them telling lies ... it's in their DNA ... Just as ... "I hate my fucking surname's" ... DNA contains historical connections with England .... much to his chagrin ...😛

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Reckon this will go the same way as the strict liability rule Scottish football tried to put through a few years back. Once they realise they can be punished as well it’ll get scrapped. That or voting the SNP scum out in the next election. Humza Yousaf is a scum bag and a cancer on our country. 👍🏻

There wont be any convictions under this nonsense , big waste of everycunts time 

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I fear you are right. 

I was born in 1957 and I can't believe  what has happened  to this country! 

People  who were born later  through  no fault of their own may believe  that it was always  like this' I can assure  them it was not👀🇬🇧