Hate Crime Bill

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

To be clear, to your pointing out if police Scotland did contact RM, would that include RM handing over details for said users? Email address etc?

Just behave everyone 😂🙃

i see you've drank the kool aid

behave and think how herr humza tells you how to think

if i want to call an orc a dirty terrorist loving pedo supporting arsehole i shouldnt even be questioned by police let alone be threatened with jail

19 minutes ago, Belshaft said:

I was born in 1957 and I can't believe  what has happened  to this country! 

People  who were born later  through  no fault of their own may believe  that it was always  like this' I can assure  them it was not👀🇬🇧

even people born in the 90s have seen this country changed, it's those born this century (:lol:) who will be thinking that this is right and how the world should be

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So that’s Gough and McCoist they’ve now lied about.

I’ll never understand why we let them back involved around the club.

They actually had that ugly boot Angela Haggerty on to talk about the hate crime legislation. It’s a rancid organisation and the sooner it dies in 2027 the better. The club were far too soft by getting involved with them again. The club should refuse all cooperation with them moving forward. 

39 minutes ago, Belshaft said:

I was born in 1957 and I can't believe  what has happened  to this country! 

People  who were born later  through  no fault of their own may believe  that it was always  like this' I can assure  them it was not👀🇬🇧

1953 for me mate, the last 10 years has seen so much change it is hellish. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Everyone took it to mean that way. Everyone but Tom English that is.

FFS Michael Stewart even said he didn’t.

inhooe the bastards are gone for good now. We have Stewart every week, we have Jim spence, cosgrove and now this.

cosgrove saying bough supported apartheid was bad but this is worse

49 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yes, as there is aileransfer rotocol :pipe: 

:cup:

I see what you did there mate .... very clever.

FTP is a popular acronym ... first probably verbalised by Henry the eighth in 1534 .... when absolving the then Pope of Rome of any interference in his newly founded C.O.E. ..... and brought into popular verse form when the Protestant Faith was established as the religion of Scotland in 1560 and banning masses and allowing FTP's to be thrown about with candour .... making it somewhat of a jolly greeting to any incomers venturing into this pleasantly Protestant land to let them know who they were dealing with .... and also welcome to use the phrase without censure or prosecution if they so desired.

From then on the FTP acronym has been widely used as a kind of inoffensive  "jocular jibe" between certain rival football fan groups in Scotland and elsewhere wherever Scots have decided to make their home .. to wind certain rivals up and further inform them that the indigenous Scots ... otherwise known as The People ... are the true Defenders of the Faith in their pleasantly Protestant home.

Makes you proud so it does.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i see you've drank the kool aid

behave and think how herr humza tells you how to think

if i want to call an orc a dirty terrorist loving pedo supporting arsehole i shouldnt even be questioned by police let alone be threatened with jail

The wee laughing face and upside down smiley was supposed to represent it being sarcastic man.

Fuck knuckling under for that nutter. He'll be gone soon.

7 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Just everyone stay in their houses, don’t speak to anyone, stay off RangersMedia and social media and just hide underneath your covers.

Its now the only way to be absolutely certain you comply with not causing offence to anyone or anything.

Reported I'm offended.