Hate Crime Bill

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

With reference to the Hate Crime Bill and posts on RM, we need to remind everyone that you are responsible for your own posts which someone may report.   In the unlikely event that Police Scotland contact RM we will point out that RM does not condone offensive posts and that all posts are the responsibility of the person who posted.  We will remove and or hide any offensive posts as we normally do. 

I think we all know we have to be responsible for our own posts and no one here should think anything else, it is the same on X/twitter, and on there I use my own name. :craphead:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think we all know we have to be responsible for our own posts and no one here should think anything else, it is the same on X/twitter, and on there I use my own name. :craphead:

I’ve been using your name on here for years mate !!! 

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cup: 

100% on the money Bud.

All over social media internationally it is being resoundingly ridiculed for the absolute nonsense it is ..... and the North Koreanesque kiddy on FM is getting hit from all angles for forcing this Bill into Law ... and out on the street we have had a strong crowd of anti-SNP-HCB activists decrying it and getting a lot of support without any kickback .... which speaks for itself of the unpopularity of this April fools law .... with official silence being an indication of this madness.

Hopefully it gets more bad publicity until it is eventually binned along with the SNP and their nasty habits of failing to run this country .... but continue to besmirch everything we once held dear as proud Scots.

We should not be living in fear of this idiotic law that has us all fearing unjust litigation or being blacklisted to the extent of losing employment ... and ultimately possible freedom of movement due to some sick individuals ... who are allowed to remain invisible ... untouchable and unanswerable ... for any damage they would cause when grassing up people for something that historically we already have in practice through normal legal channels.

Plus unwisely spending money on ... "Report Stations"... and again on Police personnel ... who would be far more effectively employed on matters that really need special attention  .... like for example ... actual Crime reduction maybe???

The whole exercise just reeks of stupidity and another demonstration of the population of Scotland ... including SNP supporters ... being denied freedom of speech and being told to keep their mouthes shut or face the consequences ..... Madness doesn't cover it .... Insanity doesn't justify it .... Stupidity just about personifies it.

🇬🇧

:thumbup: :thumbup:

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

With reference to the Hate Crime Bill and posts on RM, we need to remind everyone that you are responsible for your own posts which someone may report.   In the unlikely event that Police Scotland contact RM we will point out that RM does not condone offensive posts and that all posts are the responsibility of the person who posted.  We will remove and or hide any offensive posts as we normally do. 

brony-mylittlepony.gif

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don't know about a hate crime but your post is a crime against punctuation.

:boughy:

Glad you managed to get something out of my post mate .... other than any other message that I may have conveyed .... they are the bits between the ellipsis ... most people would call them words? ......................................................................  .............................................................  ....................................................................................

It takes a special kind of person to criticise punctuation .... and you have proven to be that "Special"  person ..... congratulations  .....😛

🇬🇧