Tav's time is up.

40 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Get him gone, him and his wee clique of loser shitebag pals who continue to be happy being second best because theres no pressure 

Fucking absolute wage thieving bastards the lot of them

Captain, hall of fame, fuck me how far we have fallen

But but but his ‘numbers are insane!’ remember according to the deluded cheerleaders that used to exist on here. Where on earth have they gone??

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

But but but his ‘numbers are insane!’ remember according to the deluded cheerleaders that used to exist on here. Where on earth have they gone??

All quiet now.

On 16/04/2024 at 13:23, HG5 said:

A point I have been trying to make for a long, long time!

The whole set up is arse about face & if he doesn’t turn up, the likelihood is that Rangers don’t turn up.

The assists look to have dried up, too, if the site ‘goals and assists’ page is accurate.

I just said something similar in another thread where folk are calling for Tav's head.

I don't think we should be getting rid of him but we really need to change the emphasis on him being the main driver for the team.

The right back should be the warm up act for the main show, not the main show.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Wit his fault? Its on the 4 managers who can’t fucking fix it not him

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was agreeing with you 🤣 FS!

We've been far too reliant on Tav for far too long. The team shouldn't be relying on a 32 year old right back pulling them out the hole all the time.

5 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was agreeing with you 🤣 FS!

We've been far too reliant on Tav for far too long. The team shouldn't be relying on a 32 year old right back pulling them out the hole all the time.

No in the mood for sarcasm tbh 

27 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

When you’re right back is your most creative player its not his fault 

We don't have any great creative players and certainly not Tav.

Scoring penalties doesn't make you a creative player.

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

We don't have any great creative players and certainly not Tav.

Scoring penalties doesn't make you a creative player.

Nae bother ya fucking weird hawk. He’s had a goal influence in Over 1/4 of the games he’s played in

hes a fucking right back ya idiot 

29 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I just said something similar in another thread where folk are calling for Tav's head.

I don't think we should be getting rid of him but we really need to change the emphasis on him being the main driver for the team.

The right back should be the warm up act for the main show, not the main show.

Spot on.

For all anybody RM or RW contributes, is as though their only instruction is to keep out of Tav’s way.

So, as Tav’s forward forays have reduced (for what could be any of several reasons) whoever’s in the space ahead of him is offering little to nothing, either.

As I've been saying for weeks it's time for Sterling to take over at right back.

He's got the energy to run up and down the park all day. Providing us badly needed width on the right.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with Barasic on the left until Yilmaz is fit, but it's important to have someone left footed on the left side.

We need far more changes than this but it's a start.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Nae bother ya fucking weird hawk. He’s had a goal influence in Over 1/4 of the games he’s played in

hes a fucking right back ya idiot 

Agreed,  but most of them are in his own half.