22 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

On cold reflection the big decisions were probably fine.

But again hate this attitude that’s seeped in that we just accept it as a club, as a fan base, in the media.

The penalty could have gone either way. But again it’s gone their way.

The shirt pull 2 minutes before on Diomande. Could have gone either way. It’s gone their way.

The two fouls by McGregor and Iwata I think it was. When on yellows. Could have gone either way. They went their way.

The 50/50 calls, the penalties not given, the second yellows not given, the goals ruled out in all 4 old firms. They could have gone either way. But the majority have gone their way.

Maybe next year it will even up.

But I wouldn’t be averse to a a bit of fight back from the club. 

Rodgers went for it after Hearts. And Sutton and co. Have beat the drum all year.

And you can’t say the soft decisions haven’t gone their way..

You think next year it will level up? Deluded is the only word I can think of. They are now within touching distance of our record 55, that's what it is all about.

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only got the penalty wrong. 

Would be delighted to say he was his usual shit self but he was fine today.

Pretty worrying that half our support thinks the refs had a good game if he only gives one dodgy penalty against us.

Tbf it’s probably an improvement on the last few old firms

1 hour ago, RealWorldRich said:

The club should have remained firm in not having this cheat anywhere near our games in any capacity.   I knew we were going to get jobbed over by him today and a first half red card was no suprise.  The penalty he gave them though, wow, absolutely astonishing.  

It was a stonewall red card ffs.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Collum done fine today, he let it go like he should have and remained somewhat in control, a first for him. Remember he actually only booked Lundstram for the tackle, was VAR that rightly pointed out it was a red

Ridiculous challenge from Lundstram, an absolute nailed on red card

By the same token was also VAR that pointed out his decision to award a penalty was dubious but never went against VAR on that call??? Nothing to see here 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just now, EverestGers said:

By the same token was also VAR that pointed out his decision to award a penalty was dubious but never went against VAR on that call??? Nothing to see here 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

In real time I thought that's a penalty, seeing it back aye I think he could've easily overturned it, the baying mob kept him from doing it and he shat himself, turned out not to matter in the long run but shows the pressure they've put on the refs, something we need to get much smarter at.

Unfortunately we brought about our own downfall today. Wrong team selection and subs, cannot defend, cannot pass, cannot retain possession, score an own goal, then make a horrendous tackle leading to us going down to 10 men and no chance of recovering.

Well done Jon Lundstram 👋🏻 Last time in a Rangers jersey for you, stupid useless  fucker. Share a taxi home with your pals Tav and Goldson. Fuck Off!!!

I thought he was biased in their favour throughout but just smart about it.  Every time he could possibly give them a decision he did, even when there was nothing in it but didn't give us anywhere near the same protection.   But he knows that he will never get any criticism if he gives decisions against us but it will never be the same the other way.

100% red card.  No ifs buts or maybes the cunt Johnson saw him steaming in and done him up like a kipper.

2nd time we've been penalised against them for our player being kicked. If its obstruction, it's one that seems not over applied unless against us. Meh.

Thought he controlled the game well overall but should have probably issued a 2nd yellow to Maeda Hatate or McGregor 2nd half. Wasn't in the slightest surprises he didn't.

Not his fault we fucked it today it was Clement, individual errors and a weak as fuck squad.

16 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Pretty worrying that half our support thinks the refs had a good game if he only gives one dodgy penalty against us.

Tbf it’s probably an improvement on the last few old firms

Call it out when it deserves to get called out.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn’t think he did much wrong today tbh, we were just shite 

blaming the red a deflection today. debatable if it would have made a difference

6 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Johnson actually looks at Lundstrum then steps across into his challenge.  Johnson isn't trying to play the ball, he literally just places himself into the path of someone who is trying to play it.

thats a stretch, no danger whatsoever and you risk breaking your leg. in that situation i would not expect any of our players to do that.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

Never a penalty. But a clear pattern of assistance. Every 50 50 in their favour. Lundstrum is an idiot and makes a challenge you can no longer make unless it's on a Rangers player. 

It's the old saying of don't give Collum a decision to make, as it'll invariably go against us. 

Collum is clearly biased against us, but he was aided and abetted by a braindead Lundstram.

I haven't seen the penalty yet but if it's the way i've heard it was meant to be, i will likely agree with you reg it.

16 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

With all the rhabids in the Knew camp, there was no way Collum was not giving us a red card and not giving them a penalty. Both wrong decisions. He’s terrified of them.

Another big decision was a possible penalty & red card with the game at 0-0.  Silva had shirt pulled as he tried to head home a cross from 4 yards out.

20240512_075554.jpg

10 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Another big decision was a possible penalty & red card with the game at 0-0.  Silva had shirt pulled as he tried to head home a cross from 4 yards out.

20240512_075554.jpg

They're never giving a pen for that. It wouldn't just have been a pen it would be a red card too and it's just never happening let alone for a tug like that.

That Johnson has been involved in numerous var type incidents involving us though and its mental how many have went his way. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're never giving a pen for that.

That Johnson has been involved in numerous var type incidents involving us though and its mental how many have went his way. 

The shirt pull above is more of a foul than most of the ones that you say went his way - the last time I checked pulling the jersey was a foul. 

Even in the semi-final vs Aberdeen 2 weeks ago the ref gave him a foul instead of giving Aberdeen a penalty when 2 players jumped for a cross that was too high.

No complaints on the red 

The penalty though , said it as he walked to the screen . The one ref I wouldn't trust to overturn a penalty decision in a full chamber of secrets with a game with as much on the line as yesterday is that wee fucking bully victim 

His scowl and demeanor throughout the games handling players was hilarious aswell. Guys a balloon :lol:

6 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

The shirt pull above is more of a foul than most of the ones that you say went his way - the last time I checked pulling the jersey was a foul. 

Even in the semi-final vs Aberdeen 2 weeks ago the ref gave him a foul instead of giving Aberdeen a penalty when 2 players jumped for a cross that was too high.

Not every shirt pull is a foul but that one with a player in the action of heading a ball looks to be as its possibly impeding. Would need to see it again tbh but definitely worthy of var review from every angle.

He certainly gets away with plenty, more than his fair share and has done since the Morelos disallowed goal.