7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye I was thinking that when I seen first replay. 

The rules inside the box just seem to be totally different to anywhere else on the park, because there is absolutely no consistency in how the rules of the game are applied. It's mental. Thats a straight red card anywhere else. 

If Casteels doesn't make that save I don't think Belgium would have won this.

2-0 is a bit flattering because Romania was good. Imo they deserve to go through (together with Belgium of course :p )

Wondered why Ronaldo passed that ball earlier instead of shooting himself, seems there's been some guy in the Portuguese media going on about how old and shite he is now and that he shouldn't be starting anymore.

Turns out this guy held the record for assists for Portugal and Ronaldo needed one more to beat him.

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wondered why Ronaldo passed that ball earlier instead of shooting himself, seems there's been some guy in the Portuguese media going on about how old and shite he is now and that he shouldn't be starting anymore.

Turns out this guy held the record for assists for Portugal and Ronaldo needed one more to beat him.

Theres a backdrop story about fantrau passing to Ronaldo to start his career there 

13 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Hoping for a comfortable Hungary win but a last minute Ralston own goal would be fine too 

Can you imagine with all the great players we've had through the years, the great managers, and Steve Clarke gets us qualified from the group with Ralston as a starter? Mental. 

I will be supporting Hungary.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What are the score predictions for this evening?

I think the Germany Switzerland game has the potential to be flat as a draw suits both teams and they'll have an eye on the knockout rounds. 

We're definitely capable of beating Hungary, but with the injuries mounting up and Scotland being Scotland, my gut says we'll fall at the final hurdle and it'll end like it always does, sadly. 

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

They know he is a thick, useless banger but it matters not. Some will always vote SNP no matter what. "The dream will never die " etc.