9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Stopped going to Scotland games after Euro 96. The Anti Rangers stuff was starting to creep in even back then, and I thought, na, this isn't for me anymore. 

The anti Rangers sentiment was mainly from the East Coast back then, but now their support is riddled with fenians and SNP mongos who view Scotland as a Republic, even though it isn't.

I detest the whole cabal.

I really don't know how a Rangers fan can support them, I really dont.

Simple really .

You’re not supporting the other fans, or the SFA, you’re supporting the players who are playing for your national team. Fucking embarrassing how many think it’s somehow staunch to cheer against their own country.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This has always been an issue with Scottish club teams and the national team

We play absolutely gash football and are full of fear of losing

A lot of smaller teams and countries through Europe (and the world) will play more expansive football. The likes of Alaves and Getafe wouldn’t go to the Bernabeu or Nou Camp and sit in, they’ll have a go. 9 times out of 10 they’ll get pumped but it’s accepted by everyone 

Spot on mate.

On a similar theme, I ended up watching the Ligue 1 promotion / relegation play-off between St Etienne & Metz, which is a similar format to ours.

The standard was exceptional and it was a real contest and a million miles from Ross County v Raith Rovers.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Scotland have never qualified past a group stage even before these signs were up and highlighted as an issue and they had squads full of genuine world class players that were dominating England and Europe with Liverpool etc

Steve Clarke = Fucking shite manager, and then fuck the tartan trannies too. They deserve one another. 

McCleish was far better than that cunt and got hounded by the media. 

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

People in England must look at you like you’re an alien when you explain this outlook though no?

I’ve had to explain to a few people the complexities of the Rangers support’s relationship to Scotland & the SFA.

Surprisingly, Man Utd fans seem to have similar views on theirs…

Oh well just a wee country trying our best. We can't expect to compete with the likes of *checks group* Switzerland and Hungary. The chaps gave it their all and the manager got Scotland to TWO tournaments. Who cant expect anymore than that? What a run and cumon Slovenia.

Did I get all that right?

Just now, HG5 said:

I’ve had to explain to a few people the complexities of the Rangers support’s relationship to Scotland & the SFA.

Surprisingly, Man Utd fans seem to have similar views on theirs…

And scousers

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm not sure how you can see that either. The ball is ahead of him, he's ahead of Orban and puts his body across to shield it and Orban wipes him out. Orban hits his calf before there's any pull on the shirt. The pull on the shirt is because Armstrong is going down from the challenge. Its a penalty for me.  It's a penalty for a lot of others on here. It was a penalty for every member on the panel. 

Why does Armstrong check his run and make no attempt to go for the ball?

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Simple really .

You’re not supporting the other fans, or the SFA, you’re supporting the players who are playing for your national team. Fucking embarrassing how many think it’s somehow staunch to cheer against their own country.

Spot on.

Enjoying your country failing is warped as fuck.

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Simple really .

:lol: Callum McGregor, John McGinn, Scott McKenna, Ryan Christie, Kieran Tierney.....all vocal in their hatred of Rangers since 2012. Get them so far to fuck. 

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Oh well just a wee country trying our best. We can't expect to compete with the likes of *checks group* Switzerland and Hungary. The chaps gave it their all and the manager got Scotland to TWO tournaments. Who cant expect anymore than that? What a run and cumon Slovenia.

Did I get all that right?

Was "Calmac" playing in any of these games. 

Shows the lack of decent cunts we've had in our team when he's good. 

A wee fucking bellend! 

Thank fuck that's over. Maybe now we'll get a manager that knows how to play  attacking football, not the pish we're suffering under that soap dodgers Clarke. Shocking display tonight until the last 15mins when both teams opened up but by that time we were out on our feet.

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Simple really .

That doesn't make it sound more appealing

Just now, shotstopper said:

Thank fuck that's over. Maybe now we'll get a manager that knows how to play  attacking football, not the pish we're suffering under that soap dodgers Clarke. Shocking display tonight until the last 15mins when both teams opened up but by that time we were out on our feet.

If he leaves it will be Moyes or McInnes

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Was "Calmac" playing in any of these games. 

Shows the lack of decent cunts we've had in our team when he's good. 

A wee fucking bellend! 

I don't watch celtic in europe but fuck me he is utterly dreadful and it shows against better or even opposition. Canny string a decent pass unless it's back to a centre half and without the ball just points at team mates and shites out 50-50s.

Criminal we let him run games against us!

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's not been my country for quite a few years. The Scotland I grew up in and used to be proud of is dead and gone.

I don't identify with the country at all now. If it wasn't for Rangers and the few family members I still have there I would happily never think about it again.

Which Scotland were you proud to grow up in?

Scotland was a shithole 40 years ago and it’s a shithole now